- Hail Today!! That is to say, we're supposed to get hail today. Of course this is apropos of nothing.
- I'm going to a wedding this weekend for a former co-worker bloke and as such I was searching for a card for them. You know, you're supposed to cram a card in with the gift you give them and whatnot. The problem with the cards I found was that they were all just sorta mushy and corny and whatnot. I mean, that's all well and good, but it's just so overdone. Then I found one that was for Jewish people, complete with all these Jewish specific slogans, and I almost bought it. Why, well, because they're not Jewish, and I thought it would be a real hoot when they opened it up and started to read it and then tried to figure out what the hell it was supposed to mean. You know, I imagine them getting this odd "does Bob think we're Jewish" look on their face. But I didn't, although I still think it would have been a real hoot, instead I'm going to just get them a standard corny type card I guess.
- Mary Cheney is on NPR right now, pimping her book. Bah. She's going on and on about what a great guy her dad is and how much he cares about his grandkids and etc etc etc. Well duh, even Hitler would have loved his grandkids if he had some, which he didn't, cause he had that minor problem with his nuts, or nut, to be more precise. Which is to say he only had one nut. Hitler that is, not Cheney, I don't know if Cheney has both his nuts or not. But that's not my point, I really don't care about the state of Cheney's gonads or gonad, whichever the case may be. Now she's defending the war in iRaq... sheesh, what a shill.
- For lunch today I'll be having another BBQ chicken stemitch, along with more (new) leftover pasta/tuna salad. Mmmmmmmmm. Quite tasty and fat free baby! I can just feel that evil cholesterol being sucked from my body!! Go back to Satan you artery clogging crap!!
- I ran into LMTVG in the elevator last night. She hasn't been coming to the gym for the past few months and I thought maybe she moved. Anyways, that was the first time I saw her in civilian clothes and she looked kinda hot. She looked cute at the gym, in a frumpy girl next door kinda way, but she looks way better all dolled up. Anyways, I was like hey what's up and she was like hey what's up. Shame she doesn't look to be a day over 19 years old. Why can't womens in their 30's look like 19 year olds?
- Yo. Detroit Pistoon fans... BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Snort snort. Well, no worry, I'm sure you'll come back and win the last two... but hey, at least you got the whole Jimmy Hoffa thing going on! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
|< Another CFC entry | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|