Print Story I don't think I woke up today
By MissTrish (Mon May 15, 2006 at 05:10:53 PM EST) dream, money, mouse, pixels, nipples, vagina full of centipedes (all tags)
And I had a nightmare about Excel and Word, while trapped in a place with no phone line and no internet connection.

Then when I got home, I found out that I bounced a check by forgetting to have my boss write it to my first name. Then after being kept on hold for two hundred and ninety-three days, I found out that I didn't lose my check; they gave me another $18.

After calming down, I realized that the bullcrap I've been fed about not being able to read in dreams was true.

I swore never to open my mail again.

In celebration of the rain, I sat on the porch with my laptop and smoked and drew pretty pictures.

Well, only one.

What you see is the beginnings of my next, possibly second next tattoo. Considering my lack of GIMP skillz and drawing ability, I think I did pretty durn good. Fortunately, I had consumed some consumables notorius for making a person slightly obsessive compulsive. So I spent quite a bit of time examining the pixels. Although now I see some spots I missed.

And then the phone was brought out to me, still on the porch, by a pretty girl in a semi-seethrough shirt, or maybe I was just looking at her chest too long. Or maybe it was ND without a shirt on. Or a tight shirt. I think there were nipples. You know how dreams go.

A voice spoke to me sweet words, and made me smile. So now I go in search of the face that matches the voice, and hope that I wake up before the brakes on my bike fail again.

< Then--BAM--she gets dug up, and swallowed by a giant sperm. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I don't think I woke up today | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Nice tat by Pasofol (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon May 15, 2006 at 05:49:03 PM EST
I do like the design.  Don't mean to be critical or anything but the one eye is messing with me. Somehow I keep expecting to see a tail from its behind.  I do love it though.  Well love might be too strong of a word.

Sorry to hear about the mail decision but somehow I don't see that as being possible.  Does remind me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer refuses to take any mail.

The nipple thing just reminded me of one of my teachers, I can remember laughing so loudly with a friend in grade 4 that we almost got kicked out.  Somehow we were the only ones who noticed maybe because we sat in the front.  All I can say is I learned nothing in that lecture, wait I think it was a health lesson so maybe learned about physical biology. (Ah the highlights of a boys life.)

I couldn't help myself by Pasofol (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue May 16, 2006 at 05:27:14 AM EST
so I hope you dont mind.

I do not mind by MissTrish (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue May 16, 2006 at 08:27:47 AM EST
overly much, but he was drawn that way intentionally. If you're any good at celtic knotwork, you are welcome to throw something around the edges or inside the circles.

ypu're a chair
I had a dream last night by Weapon of Pack Destruction (4.00 / 3) #2 Mon May 15, 2006 at 06:05:25 PM EST
I was in bed surrounded by JSP tags.  Pointed, razor-sharp JSP tags glittering around me like shards of broken glass.

I think they were JSTL.

YAY by TPD (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon May 15, 2006 at 11:32:58 PM EST
It's a cyclops mouse!!!

I really like the design, but I have absolutely no idea why!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM

Thanks! by MissTrish (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue May 16, 2006 at 08:44:26 AM EST
I love the little fucker too.

ypu're a chair
Re: Reading in dreams. by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue May 16, 2006 at 02:26:13 AM EST
Apparently, I can read in dreams, or at least my dream-self thinks she can read. I recently had the most boring metadream ever, where I was reading the script for the dream I was meant to be having, or something like that. Just standing in a room, with a large book, reading aloud, kind of like Destiny in the Sandman comics. Even my nightmares are boring.
I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco
I must second that by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue May 16, 2006 at 06:19:09 AM EST
I'm pretty sure I've read book titles on the spines in my dreams. Stuff with words big enough to remember.

The more important question to ask, who reads in their dreams in the first place ?

Some sort of by Phage (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue May 16, 2006 at 04:02:19 AM EST
Biohazard Dangermouse ? Or is that just me ?

Damn you to hell by joh3n (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue May 16, 2006 at 06:00:50 AM EST
You beat me to it.

----
i wish they'd make hitler toilet paper
-mns