1. Write it as quickly as possible; took a couple of hours.
2. Try to write close to 1000 words, no more; I went a little over, I cut some out.
3. Make it humorous; I thought it was funny at least.Then again I am a bit warped.
4. Edit it as little as possible; only did small edits 3 times I think.
5. Invent a few words; I don't think there is such a word as Pixilate, maybe Pixelate
6. Make each word count.
7. Tried to have a "Pixilate" viewpoint, somewhat non-human
8. Have some fun with it.
I did have fun with it. Not sure if each word counted as well as they could have. I am not sure it was humorous to others. Maybe it was too sophomoric.
I know exactly what I will write if there is another Little People contest.
There were a number of excellent entries and I enjoyed them all.
What happened to 256?
|< My monthly diary entry | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|