Print Story Fuse board baby
By sL1mB0y (Thu May 11, 2006 at 10:40:18 PM EST) fuse, board, baby, kinky (all tags)
Well, as I promised a certain anonimouse yesterday, here's another diary with certain other events detailed.

First the boring stuff ... Yeah you've got to read this to get to the good stuff (unless you skip it that is)

Going to have no power here for 2 hours or so today while the electricians change the fuse board ... Joy ... have had to explain that to clients as well but hopefully I'll be able to catch up with stuff over the weekend.

Right, well a couple of months ago, a certain young, slim and nubile ex of mine texted me asking how I was, and providing picture that she is still young, slim, nubile but bigger in 2 areas.

Secretive text and phone based conversations have taken place since that time, with a number of revelations coming to light

• She still loves me

• She wants to be with me

• She has discovered a certain penchant for shall we say the more kinkier side of sex

Which is very happily received by me, but does pose a dilemma with what to do ... We haven't done anything physical as yet, and I won't while I'm still with the missus.  Plus she's got a boyfriend as well, and she doesn't seem keen on the fact that if I were single I'd kind of expect her to be as well.  Plus she doesn't think I'd be very welcome around her way which I'm a bit confused about.

So that's basically it ... I have a girl 6/7 years my younger, who's into dirty kinky sex, loves and wants to be with me but doesn't seem to want to go out with me again.

Most confusing.

< Invasion | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Fuse board baby | 34 comments (34 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
red flags everywhere by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu May 11, 2006 at 11:21:54 PM EST
Of course you're confused. She's fucking with you. Run away.

She has a boyfriend and knows you're married BUT is telling you she still loves you, is sending you pictures to show you her new boobs, and enticing you with dirty sex. Good morals that one. She's either using you as an outlet for her attention-whore tendencies, or she wants to cheat on her boyfriend...which means she isn't worth trusting. How would you feel if you were her BF and you found out she was doing what she is? You'd either kick her ass to the bricks or just use her as a pump until you found a girl who was worth something. You don't need her shit.

She loves you, BUT, if you become single she doesn't think you should expect her to also be single to get with you. Probably doesn't really love you. She's trying to tell you what she thinks you want to hear but contradicting what she really wants in doing so.

RUN THE HELL AWAY. Some tits aren't worth it. Maybe you need to remind yourself why you broke up with her in the first place.

Maybe by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 1) #18 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:54:27 AM EST
I can see your point, but as mentioned in other comments here, the more needy or mind-game-playing someone is, the more attractive I find them.

Plus we had an amazing past ... I dunno ... I know that she's wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend with anyone else ... we've always just rationalised it as "it's us" ... Probably makes no sense but in some ways neither of us feel like we ever broke up ... We still have a connection that goes deeper than anything else.

Meh is the pub open yet?

listen to vorheese by garlic (4.00 / 3) #23 Fri May 12, 2006 at 05:07:05 AM EST
this man LOVES boobs, and he knows that this isn't a good idea to fuck around with.

cheating is still cheating by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 1) #32 Fri May 12, 2006 at 07:01:02 PM EST
no matter how you rationalize it. It doesn't matter that it could just be you and only you. She's still cheating on the other guy. That speaks volumes about her character. And if you have such a deep connection why does she think if you become single you shouldn't expect her to be? If there was a deep connection she'd run right into your arms. You need to fix your current relationship problems before contemplating being with anyone else. Then I suggest meeting girls and dating a handful. Then look back on this and hopefully you'll have an epiphany.

Well, breaking up with the missus will be easier by Rogerborg (4.00 / 5) #2 Thu May 11, 2006 at 11:27:02 PM EST
If you ask her to suck some other broad's shit off your stick.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
That's just disgusting by gazbo (4.00 / 5) #3 Thu May 11, 2006 at 11:34:22 PM EST

You shouldn't use a double comparative.

Does not compute by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:38:52 AM EST
Double what-a-tives?
Lemmy loves you
Double comparative by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:42:16 AM EST
More kinky
Kinkier

NOT
More Kinkier

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Ah by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 1) #16 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:45:57 AM EST
My mistake

In that case I clarify with "she enjoys dirty/kinky sex of a level not found in any of my prior relationships"
Lemmy loves you

I don't have much context but by bob6 (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri May 12, 2006 at 12:11:07 AM EST
You're not as confused as she seems to be. SO my advice is, if you allow me, to forget this woman unless you're found of headgames.

Cheers.
Prior experience shows by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 2) #10 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:40:20 AM EST
That the more needy someone is, or the more mind-games someone plays, the more I like them.
Lemmy loves you
Wouldn't bother by jump the ladder (4.00 / 2) #5 Fri May 12, 2006 at 12:23:54 AM EST
I think your first priority is to sort out your relationship with your wife at the moment before chasing after someone who isn't exactly clear in her own mind what she wants.

I don't think he's married by anonimouse (4.00 / 3) #7 Fri May 12, 2006 at 12:40:49 AM EST
He's using missus in a live in girlfriend sense, I think.

So please resume play.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Correct by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 2) #11 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:41:32 AM EST
Not married, which is another bone of contention with the missus as she feels she's "Good enough to live with, not good enough to marry"
Lemmy loves you
Is she wrong? (n/t) by Imperial Mince (2.00 / 0) #19 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:58:29 AM EST

This space reserved for whining like a little bitch and being sanctimonious.
Well by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 2) #20 Fri May 12, 2006 at 04:03:34 AM EST
If she did something towards being less depressed, less suicidal, then things might be different.

Although I accept it may be a catch-22 situation :(
Lemmy loves you

So she's not wrong. by Imperial Mince (4.00 / 3) #24 Fri May 12, 2006 at 05:08:48 AM EST
Was there a vote on this page? I think you should definately fuck this other bird up the arse. Make sure you get caught doing it at home.
This space reserved for whining like a little bitch and being sanctimonious.
nice. by garlic (4.00 / 3) #25 Fri May 12, 2006 at 05:08:56 AM EST
looks like you're doing a great job on the relationship front. Perhaps since you recognize you're attracted to needy girls, you do something about it.

Ah just bone her. by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #6 Fri May 12, 2006 at 12:38:18 AM EST
Hard.

That'll clarify things a little I think.

and plspostpixkthx by anonimouse (4.00 / 3) #8 Fri May 12, 2006 at 01:54:25 AM EST
I'm sorry, my fingers just typed this automatically

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Erm by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 1) #14 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:43:30 AM EST
Lemmy loves you
Which one are we talking about? by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 1) #13 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:43:01 AM EST
Current morals do not allowing boning of another female when in a relationship with another one
Solution by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #15 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:44:36 AM EST
Change morals back to old set

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Clarification by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 1) #17 Fri May 12, 2006 at 03:47:10 AM EST
Morals present since birth have never allowed physical sex with someone else whilst in a relationship ... phone sex has never been a problem.
Lemmy loves you
Phone sex? Eww! by Weapon of Pack Destruction (4.00 / 1) #21 Fri May 12, 2006 at 04:11:22 AM EST
It gets the phone all wet and sticky.  And dont think for a minute that your wireless company will take it back.  They've seen this sort of thing before.

Heh by sL1mB0y (2.00 / 0) #22 Fri May 12, 2006 at 04:17:55 AM EST
If you've seen me you'll know why that thought would make many people go ewwwwwwwww as well :)
Lemmy loves you
The totty with the new tits. by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #28 Fri May 12, 2006 at 06:50:52 AM EST
I mean, with this new server monitoring stuff you've got, plenty of opportunity to be out all night.

Clarification by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 3) #30 Fri May 12, 2006 at 08:56:05 AM EST
These are not falsies ... she's just grown from a 32B to 32D in the 3 years we've been apart ... but they're definitely not false!
And the waist? by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #31 Fri May 12, 2006 at 12:48:49 PM EST
Or is she younger than one might think?

Waist is same if not smaller by sL1mB0y (2.00 / 0) #33 Sat May 13, 2006 at 10:55:05 AM EST
She was size 10 (UK) but is now between an 8 and 10 (UK again).

She's 19 now, and was 16 when we were going out the last time.
Lemmy loves you

I repeat my earlier comment by Breaker (4.00 / 2) #34 Sat May 13, 2006 at 02:14:32 PM EST
Do her.  Hard

You can easily replace a dowdy depressed bird with mental issues for a comfortable facsimile.

How many cracks are you going to get at fit 19 year olds with massive tits who like it up the arse?

Don't listen to all these killjoys. by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #26 Fri May 12, 2006 at 06:02:22 AM EST
Go on, see how many people's lives you can completely and comprehensively fuck up in one fell swoop.

Fucking up lives by sL1mB0y (4.00 / 2) #27 Fri May 12, 2006 at 06:21:25 AM EST
Is not something that I want to do, and am trying hard to find the solution that fucks as few things up as possible
Lemmy loves you
Trying Hard To Find The Solution by Improbus (4.00 / 2) #29 Fri May 12, 2006 at 08:43:44 AM EST
One word: Lobotomy.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago. --- Oma Desala
Fuse board baby | 34 comments (34 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback