Print Story Dog end of a day gone by
By lm (Thu May 11, 2006 at 07:09:51 PM EST) (all tags)
...

heart and soul, body and mind

i sit here and wonder what to type. not knowing what to type, i wander.

i put in the love and rockets cd. i put on earphones. i listen to the beat to drive away the heart ache.

i find myself near tears often these days. i think it's equal parts stress, physical pain and emotional baggage.

i wish i could write a song. it isn't that i can't write songs. i can write songs. but the song that i want to write is beyond me.

And this is for the tears that won't dry
And this is for a bright blue sky
And this is for when you feel...
Something
< Dead like me | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Dog end of a day gone by | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I'm very overtired by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri May 12, 2006 at 04:14:27 AM EST
which is making me over sensitive, volatile and emotional. I find it useful for seeing what's bothering me, not as useful for dealing with people.

I hear that loud and clear by lm (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri May 12, 2006 at 04:45:42 AM EST
But it's people that save my soul right alongside condemning me to hell.

Cicero, The Republic
Yeah-ah by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri May 12, 2006 at 04:48:57 AM EST
I would have a lot less stress in my life if I were single and childless, and I'd probably have a motorbike in my living room.

less stress, sure. by garlic (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri May 12, 2006 at 05:16:57 AM EST
can be much more lonely too.

I'd move my bike by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri May 12, 2006 at 05:20:32 AM EST
so I could caress it while watching TV.

I know what you're saying though.

It's a tough pick, for sure. by calla (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri May 12, 2006 at 01:13:31 PM EST
Take spacejack for example. I'm envious of the time he has to do anything he wants. If only I had the time to be as creative as he is.

I also see how depressed and lonely he can be. My kids are great. I wouldn't trade them for any of the creative projects I wish I had time for.

Dog end of a day gone by | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback