Print Story Attention Boob Loving & Attention Whoring Infidels
Ranting
By Mrs FlightTest (Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 09:54:37 AM EST) (all tags)
Let the HUSI “Cleavage-Off” as suggested by molasses begin!

Today, it is ALL ABOUT ME ME ME!!!

I AM an attention whore for today, as I am using my tits to get some attention, although I have never read the manual of which CBB refers to:

It should also be pointed out that part of the function of tits is for getting attention. They're secondary sexual characteristics. LFT using her tits to get attention? Seems like she's read the fucking manual.
Please to be seeing my cleavage inside for the first & (probably) last time.

NOTE: Some pics possibly NSFW

Under normal circumstances I would not be posting pictures of my cleavage online, however, it seems that there is a recent uproar on HUSI regarding boobs and the mere topic thereof, which got me annoyed. That coupled with what I have just been through in the last 3 weeks, spurred me on to do this diary. Purple Stripes FlightTest was actually shocked when I asked him to take the photos that have been posted here. Why?, you may ask, because, I am admittedly somewhat of a prude when it comes to my body. Being slightly overweight doesn’t help matters much either. Blue Top I can remember the days when I tried to do the exercises to increase my bust size. I am sure many of the females on HUSI can remember the chant, “I must, I must, I must increase my bust!” By the time I was in high school I could hold a pencil under my boob without it falling to the ground. At the time this was the way to determine if you had large breasts. Those were only B cups. Yellow Bra When I got married the first time, we were trying to get pregnant so I was put on fertility drugs, which the doctor forgot to mention were steroids. I never got pregnant but my boobs crept up to a C cup. When I went through the divorce I lost 45 pounds but none of it was from my boobs. That was the time I really should have taken advantage of my feminine curves, but alas I was too shy to show off my assets. Braless Green Top Getting married the second time to my best friend, FT I got very comfortable and put on some weight, increasing my bust to a D cup. I would complain due to the excess weight of carrying them around all the time. I get the deep groves in my shoulders and can’t wait to get my bra off as soon as I get home. I find them extremely uncomfortable, but going braless is also uncomfortable, especially if running, riding horses or roller coasters, etc. Basically, anything that makes them bounce makes them hurt. FlightTest`s Hands I have started a fitness class in the hopes I could get the extra weight off while also toning and firming my body with the plan that I would be a nice “trophy” on hubbies arm. It was also my intention to have a reduction with a lift. We have a saying in the FlightTest household, “You want perky, you pay for perky.” Breast Cancer Bra I am grateful that FT likes smaller boobies as I really would prefer to have something between an A & B cup. Finding out I had breast cancer and needed a lumpectomy was not the way I wanted to reduce the size of my tit however (besides which it is only on one side). My next diary will have the whole gruesome story of the diagnosis & the surgery (preliminary report is they got all the cancer & it was not in the lymph nodes).  So in a way this diary is a farewell to my cleavage the way it was. I do not yet know what it looks like now as bandages prevent me from seeing anything. They remain until Sunday. Stay tuned for the whole story sometime within the next week or so.

< Calgon, Get Me The Fuck Out Of Here! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Attention Boob Loving & Attention Whoring Infidels | 65 comments (65 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Jeeper! by georgeha (4.00 / 8) #1 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 09:57:30 AM EST
I didn't know you were diagnosed, I hope it all turns out well.

Just got the call 28th March (n/t) by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #11 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:23:45 AM EST

Wheeee...Flyin' is Fun!!
Also, by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #17 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:38:29 AM EST

Up until this morning, we've kept it pretty under wraps, so to speak. We didn't know what the surgery would reveal, but we kinda feel like they wouldn't have told us that the first look at the nodes looked okay if there was anything that looked at all suspicious. So we're still a bit apprehensive about the final pathology, but the stress levels are WAY down.

I can understand the under wrap bits by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #21 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:45:59 AM EST
a decade ago or so my dad had a spot on his lung. The radiologist said if it turned out to be cancer, he might as well live on a beach for six months, for that was all the time he would have.

Fortunately, it wasn't, but if it's something severe  you can't do much about, I can see keeping it hidden.

Oh, dear. by ana (4.00 / 4) #2 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 09:58:32 AM EST
Sorry to hear it. :-(

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

Thanks! by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #19 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:42:05 AM EST

I'm typing a bunch of replies because her right side is a bit sore and typing aggrevates it. Even so, I'm amazed at how fast she's bouncing back.

Good for you for posting this. by toxicfur (4.00 / 7) #3 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 09:59:48 AM EST
Especially since I know from the experiences I've witnessed in my family that these sorts of surgeries can signficantly impact one's body image. I'm sending out positive thoughts that they did indeed get everything. Good luck!
I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco
This has definitely made her stronger by FlightTest (4.00 / 5) #18 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:40:41 AM EST

We'll get through this, and we'll appreciate life even more.

Thanks by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #37 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 01:34:18 PM EST
I appreciate it.
Wheeee...Flyin' is Fun!!
You've inspired me.. by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:04:06 AM EST
That's it, I'm burning my draft card!

Good luck with all the medical stuff.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

So you're not 26 yet? by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #20 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:45:03 AM EST

Wow, you're younger than I thought! :)

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Well by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 1) #25 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:56:57 AM EST
Actually I was making some silly reference to the 60's burn your bra and do something or other with your draft card attitude. Not that I'm old enough to remember that either.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

I was going for pedantic humour. by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #34 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:35:24 AM EST

But yeah, I got the joke this time. Thanks.

he's older than 26 by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #60 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 05:31:27 PM EST
But the special liberals go first clause gets him every time.

Blizzard of Death '06
Super courageous diary by cam (4.00 / 11) #5 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:09:59 AM EST
I am impressed and humbled.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

I too, am impressed by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #22 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:46:07 AM EST

She's shown an enormous amount of courage throughout this.

Courageous? by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #38 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 01:39:18 PM EST
Didn't really think of it like that. Just one of those things you don't know what you've got til it's gone (or in this case is threatened to be gone). Don't know what it will look like when all is said & done. My mom turned out severly lopsided, as in her left side is a B & her right is a C. Of course her cancer was bigger than mine, so maybe I'll just have a dent in my right boob!

Wheeee...Flyin' is Fun!!
:( by hulver (4.00 / 5) #6 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:13:15 AM EST
Wow. That was a shock, talk about out of the blue.

I hope they did get it all.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

Yeah, it was shocking for us as well by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #27 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:00:24 AM EST

Even having to go for a "second look" wasn't alarming as she has to do that almost every year. I think the real shock for me set in yesterday while she was in surgery. That was the toughest part for me, waiting for the surgeon to out and tell me it was all alright.

Yeah, I used the term Blind-sided myself. by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #39 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 01:42:17 PM EST
I was not really expecting it to be cancer, but I did get worried when they did the biopsy (I will have details for those interested in my next diary).

Wheeee...Flyin' is Fun!!

*gargle* by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 3) #7 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:16:15 AM EST
You guys are trying to get me killed, I swear. Sooner or later my wife's is going to catch me reading one of these threads and I'm going to have to go into full blown honest-honey-I-love-you're-errr-slim-figure-just-the-way-it-is .

This is not the way I want to start a week's vacation!

You're no good to me dead. Even half-alive would be socially awkward. - Hugh MacLeod

Should have put NSFS as well by FlightTest (4.00 / 3) #10 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:22:04 AM EST

Not Safe For Spouses

More balls than a truckful of marbles. by yicky yacky (4.00 / 4) #8 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:17:49 AM EST

All the very best with your recovery.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Are you accusing my wfie of being a man?!?!? by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #23 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:48:13 AM EST

kidding, kiding. Really.

And thanks for the good thoughts.

And on a serious note... by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 3) #9 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:18:20 AM EST
I assume you're down for a round of chemo and radiation?

You have all my best wishes and sympathy.

We don't know yet by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #12 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:27:10 AM EST

We have a follow-up appointment with teh surgeon next week. He has mentioned radiation, but I think the exact course depends on the pathology on the tumor and the nodes.

Suffice to say, by ambrosen (4.00 / 3) #13 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:27:12 AM EST
I hope the preliminary reports are correct. You're in my thoughts.

I hope it all looks as good as it does in the earlier photos after. Just more manageable. And I really hope that's the only long term thing.

May you have all the strength you need for the fight.

Well, I think by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #28 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:05:36 AM EST

that if the first look had any indications at all they probably wouldn't have said anything at that point.

We've been talking about getting her a reduction and lift anyways. So this may just accelerate that.

I sincerely by blixco (4.00 / 9) #14 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:29:08 AM EST
hope your recivery is swift and complete.  As you know, if there is anything the HUSi community can do, just ask.

I am confused about this:

This site is very boob-positive.  The uproar in that thread had nothing to do with boobs.

Glad you posted! Please let us know how things turn out!
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Thanks by FlightTest (4.00 / 3) #24 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:56:56 AM EST

You're right, the things that annoyed her were only related to boobs by the fact that the diary was about boobs. And I agree that this site is quite boob-positive.

Thanks for your kind words. We're doing quite well with the surgery behind us. She probably won't post a detailed diary until we meet with the surgeon and get the full pathology.

Naked Even! by littlestar (4.00 / 6) #15 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:34:54 AM EST
You are a brave lady. I hope this will be the end of your tanglings with the dreaded C word. I send you healing vibes.

And, for the record, nice cleavage.
*twinkle*twinkle*

Thank You by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #31 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:22:51 AM EST

We certainly hope so too!

omg! by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 6) #16 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:37:02 AM EST
I had no idea you were diagnosed as such!

We're all here pulling for you!

clock and I will have you in our thoughts.

We hadn't told many people by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #33 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:32:39 AM EST

Our neighbors don't even know at this point. Originally she wasn't even going to put the breast cancer stuff in this diary. But finding the nodes apparently clear has lifted such a huge burden that she decided to talk about it.

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts.

Wow by ad hoc (4.00 / 6) #26 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 10:59:32 AM EST
My mom went through that, it's a rough go. Keep up the exercises. Fight with the doctors when you need to. Good luck to you.
Close friendships and a private room can offer most of the things love does.
Teh doctors have been super by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #29 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:09:38 AM EST

The surgeon was highly recommended by several doctors (even my AME!), not just our primary doc. Some of the techs know our primary doc and think very highly of him as well. So far, not a bit of fighting required (except with some office staff who didn't seem to inclined to do their jobs).

Good Luck by Christopher Robin was Murdered (4.00 / 4) #30 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:20:20 AM EST
My own experience with the "Big Casino" were harrowing.

In this diary, you're taking it with much more style, courage, and humor than I ever did. You kick ass.

The humour is easier now by FlightTest (4.00 / 2) #32 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:27:26 AM EST

There was very little humour until we got the word that the nodes looked clean. And she does kick ass, fortunately, not mine. :)

that last photo was a shocker by webwench (4.00 / 9) #35 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 11:48:30 AM EST
Your delivery was... quite something there. I was just thinking, "Wow, she sure does have some nice lingerie!"

Good luck, take care of yourself, make the mister take care of you too, keep your spirits up, and maybe insert some other hackneyed phrases that well-meaning people always feel the need to pull out for occasions such as these when they want to express something and have no words to do so. Cancer is a real bitch.

Getting more attention than you since 1998.

Yeah, well by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #36 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 12:38:20 PM EST

The last photo doesn't change the niceness of the other lingerie. :)

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. It's never an easy thing to deal with, but since the surgery went so well, we're both in good spirits today.

Thanks for the compliment on the lingerie. by Mrs FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #55 Sat Apr 08, 2006 at 08:02:06 PM EST
Sorry for the shocker photo. FT wasn't sure I would want to post that last one, but I thought, why not? That's how they currently are appearing around here. I don't get to see what they look like til Sunday when I am allowed to remove the bandages & shower, but leave the steri-strips on.

Wheeee...Flyin' is Fun!!
wow by 256 (4.00 / 5) #40 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 01:50:11 PM EST
glad that it looks like it's going to work out.

also, nice tits. i'm sure they will still look great after. sounds like you guys both got pretty lucky in finding each other.

all the best.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

Thanks. by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #44 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 06:09:19 PM EST

We really don't know what they will look like. Neither one of us even asked. Hopefully the change will be minimal. We'll have to wait and see.

You are a brave woman by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 3) #41 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 04:09:48 PM EST
I knew there was a reason why I was your number one internet fanboy.

Best wishes.

Thanks by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #47 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 06:18:18 PM EST

Yes, she is very brave (and very tired, which is why I'm typing responses). Thanks so much for your kind words and wishes.

One big set of kudos by MissTrish (4.00 / 3) #42 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 04:58:26 PM EST
I wish I had been watching the diaries closer while I was at work, then I could have included yours in the "hot boobs" tour of HuSi I took.

There may be a farewell to the cleavage-that-was, but I am confident that the cleavage-that-is/will-be is sure to be up to the above set standards.... err, you're boobies are nice, and they always will be, methinks.

I'm sending the happiest thoughts I can!

ypu're a chair
Thanks by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #46 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 06:15:07 PM EST

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. We'll have to see what happens from here. I know she'd like a reduction, so we may go that route.

Go MrsFlightTest Go!!! by calla (4.00 / 3) #43 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 05:22:34 PM EST
As healthy a person as you are, I'm surprised you've had so many health issues.

This diary is brilliant. +1FP from me and probably a host of fanboys!!!

Family history, in this case by FlightTest (4.00 / 2) #45 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 06:11:48 PM EST

On both sides. :(

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

That's what I like to see! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #48 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 07:06:38 PM EST
A sense of humour will help the both of you through this. Good tidings to y'all.

Thanks by FlightTest (4.00 / 2) #49 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 08:10:44 PM EST

As I said below, the humour is easier now. A couple days ago, there wasn't much humour.

*hug* by nstenz (4.00 / 1) #50 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 08:13:21 PM EST
Now that was something I didn't think I'd ever see.

Get better soon.

Neither did I man, neither did I by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #51 Fri Apr 07, 2006 at 08:25:18 PM EST

Well, I mean see here of course. :)

Thanks for the kind words. She's a real trooper.

Sting in the tail by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #52 Sat Apr 08, 2006 at 10:31:14 AM EST
I do hope things go well for you.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Thanks by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #53 Sat Apr 08, 2006 at 12:10:00 PM EST

So far, the recovery is going well. I think she may have over-done a bit yesterday, she's a bit more tired today but she's also getting a bit of cabin fever.

oh man. by dev trash (4.00 / 2) #54 Sat Apr 08, 2006 at 12:43:15 PM EST

Blizzard of Death '06
So, was it by FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #56 Sat Apr 08, 2006 at 08:43:27 PM EST

the cleavage or the last photo that left you speechless? Or both?

both by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #57 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 06:23:27 AM EST
I just never know what to say, and I always say the wrong things anyway.

Blizzard of Death '06
Here's a secret: by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #58 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 10:25:22 AM EST

Most people don't really know what to say (myself included - see under "Lurking"). So go ahead and post because we all know you mean well, and as far as the two of us are concerned, you've not said the wrong things to us, evar.

Life is short, fly fast!

I'm thinking about ya both by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #61 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 05:34:40 PM EST
man webwench was right, nice lingerie!

Blizzard of Death '06
See, there ya go! by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #62 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 08:04:57 PM EST

Perfect!

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words. I got a peek beneath the bandages today, still a lot of bruising, and still impossible to tell how it's all going to look. Only time will tell.

wow by xzap (4.00 / 1) #59 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 11:23:32 AM EST
You're a brave lady Mrs. FT. Here's to a happy and healthy life ahead!

Is there anything that isn't treated as a penal crime in the land of the free?
---rdskutter---
Yeah, she is by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #63 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 08:10:55 PM EST

Thanks for your kind words. I think we caught it early enough that the docs were able to get it all before it spread.

thanks, but by Mrs FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #64 Sun Apr 09, 2006 at 09:24:50 PM EST
I don't really think of myself as brave per se, since I didn't chose to go through this, I just have to.

"Going public" actually helps, because it gives me an outlet for what is happening to me and the words of encouragement are just that, encouraging.

There was even one of the techs who said she had said a prayer for me that really touched my heart. It does mean something.

So thanks again for your support.

Wheeee...Flyin' is Fun!!

Damn! I've been out of the loop too long. by purr (2.00 / 0) #65 Wed Jun 21, 2006 at 09:04:57 PM EST
Glad to hear the surgery is over and things look good.  I will have to catch up on your diary since I have been away so long and see how things are going.  I hope the best for you and yours.

I actually know how stressful this was for you.  I sort have not been around Husi for medical woes myself.  Now that I have not gotten the worse case scenario prognosis I am relieved of most of my stress.  I hope it is the same for you. If you go in later for cosmetic surgery and pay for the "perky", I want to know about it.  I have been thinking about doing it myself.

One more comment.  Loved the photos.  I am inspired by your photo collage.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.