- We finally finished the still. Money shots for those that can't get to port 8000:
- I'd like to move to a webhost so I can get a real port number, but I have a non-traditional requirement: My wife doesn't want to break links that currently point to :8000. Are there any webhosts out there that will let you host on 80 and 8000 both, at least for some amount of time? B-i-L just went with webhostingbuzz.com and they do indeed seem to have a pretty sweet deal. But what of port numbers?
- Also, what about domain registrars? I assume Register.com is the most expensive--what's better? GoDaddy?
- Work suddenly took a turn for the busy. I was sitting there, minding my own 3D graphing business, when out of the blue...we have new data to insert! Oh and we also have MORE new data in a totally fresh format! PS: Here's a bug! And another one! And a third and fourth! Also, could you come to this meeting, kthx? So my stack is pushed down several layers and I'll have to spend a week popping to get back to what I'd like to be doing. MY LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE
- I wasn't even thinking of the still project when I googled for E85 to see what it was. It's crazy. Like, you can basically put ethanol, even "only" 180 proof, right into a gas engine and it will run without modification. (Possibly not well or for long, but it will run.) Relatively minor modifications make it just as efficient (on a volume->distance metric) as gas. ObWTFWhyAren'tWeDoingThat.
|< I stink | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|