Print Story RMG's Laundry Day
By God (Wed Apr 05, 2006 at 09:05:49 PM EST) (all tags)
I normally do this stuff on a Saturday, but Hezeus has been out playing football so there's a mountain of stuff to do.

Being a 3 letter account (and a deity) I thought I'd join in the laundry day.

Stuff I've washed.

10 pairs of black jeans
12 pairs of socks
1 T-Shirt with a picture of Satan on
1 HuSi T-Shirt
2 Judas Priest T-Shirts (rockin')
4 plain black T-Shirts
2 tie-die things
1 jumper
1 shroud
2 pairs of shorts
2 football tops

Of course, I didn't actually wash them, I just said "Let there be fresh laundry", and Lo! The clothes were clean.

I love being me sometimes.

< I've got a little cooler | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
RMG's Laundry Day | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
aren't you a concept by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Apr 05, 2006 at 09:29:33 PM EST
by which we measure our pain?
Gods dress sense by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 01:39:04 AM EST
Has obviously moved on since the "burning push" and "pillar of fire" days. What do ytou do for formal wear?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Fabric softener? by blixco (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 02:22:31 AM EST
I mean, maybe the divine word includes fabric softener built-in.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
You go commando? by motty (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 02:37:45 AM EST
Or you just don't wash your underwear? Or what.

I'd really like to stop thinking about this now.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

Maybe by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 02:51:31 AM EST

He wears white M&S undies so didn't want to put them in with the black stuff? There wasn't a "Let It Be Sorted" pronouncement after all.

I wonder what happens by gazbo (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 02:53:45 AM EST
If God commands his laundry to become clean, but he's left a tissue in his pocket?

quiet you by joh3n (4.00 / 3) #7 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 02:57:27 AM EST
thats how we got the Platypus in the first place

----

classic 'if i were wealthy/god/famous' wish by tps12 (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 03:25:00 AM EST
New socks and underpants every day.

STILL WAITING FOR MY PONY by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 3) #9 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 03:42:30 AM EST
~nt~

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Not yours. by toxicfur (4.00 / 2) #10 Thu Apr 06, 2006 at 05:51:35 AM EST

I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco
RMG's Laundry Day | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback