Print Story this is a warning to cheeseburgerbrown.
listen up you rat bastard: don't you even pretend to know what i'm about. 'cause you don't know what i'm about. you don't know what i was about. you don't know what i'll ever be about.

there's things you don't know about me, cbb. things you wouldn't understand. things you couldn't understand. things... you shouldn't understand.

i'm bad, cbb. you don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. i'm a loner, cbb. a rebel.

Update [2006-4-4 22:13:2 by rmg]: by the way, everybody, be sure to sign up for rmg's laundry day coming up this thursday-- it's on the event calendar!

Update [2006-4-4 22:13:2 by rmg]: everybody except cheeseburgerbrown.

dude, the update things aren't working anymore. better look into that, hulver.
< French Onion Soup | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
this is a warning to cheeseburgerbrown. | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That puts you two on an even footing by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:01:47 PM EST
Based on your posts over the past year, you don't seem to know (nor seem to have known) what you're about either.

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

look man, i'm in a transitional period! by rmg (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:14:52 PM EST
what's so hard to understand about that, you god damn bloodsucker?

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.
This Is A Refreshing Diary. by CheeseburgerBrown (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:12:45 PM EST
Honestly, I thought maybe you'd sold out your authentication details after tiring of HuSi or something.

But perhaps not.

I can't do laundry on Thursday. I'm a paid for man, now.

i'm guessing you posted this by rmg (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:16:28 PM EST
after the first update, but before the second one.

you're not even allowed to do laundry on my laundry day.

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.

OH SNAP!! by 606 (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:18:19 PM EST
[cliche]

-----
imagine dancing banana here
What about if I wash CBB's shirts? Is that OK? by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:21:20 PM EST
Need detergent

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

sure, but here's the rules: by rmg (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:27:20 PM EST
  1. you have to sign up. just go click on the sixth on that calendar, go to rmg's laundry day, and click the sign up thing.
  2. after you've done the laundry, write a diary about it.

simplicity itself.

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.
I don't get it. by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:31:23 PM EST
If CBB isn't allowed to do laundry but I'm allowed to do CBB's laundry, what's the point? CBB's laundry will still be done. Is the CBB-doing-laundry-on-thursday ban simply a means to prevent him from partaking in the questionably enjoyable activity itself or just a means to stop him writing a 7,000 word diary which Tri-Star Entertainment might option the rights to for a Fall blockbuster?

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

it's about comradery. by rmg (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:37:10 PM EST
cbb is being excluded from rmg's laundry day because of his recent challenges to my supremacy.

does that seem clear to you?

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.

Supremacy? by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:59:26 PM EST
In allowing onesself to be trolled?

Anyway, you wrote participation required for all three letter club members. Since so many people refer to CheeseburgerBrown as CBB, wouldn't he necessarily be required to participate? Or isn't he in the club anymore? What about ana? And REC?

woof.

OMG WE'RE FUCKED! -- duxup ?

re: the tlc. by rmg (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 06:27:08 PM EST
no, cheeseburgerbrown's name does not have exactly three letters as required. the club's second rule is "no anas."

finally, before braying about trolling, look at your word count.

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.

i am unclear about my own membership in this club by 256 (4.00 / 2) #13 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 06:41:07 PM EST
please inform
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
i'm afraid not. by rmg (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 06:50:35 PM EST
numbers don't count. for example, tps12 is a member, but you are not qualified. additionally, only those contacted and invited to join can become members. we simply have a few rules to thin out the pool of potential members.

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.
but 2.5.6. are my initials by 256 (4.00 / 2) #15 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 07:29:11 PM EST
i had cruel parents

I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
my condolences. by rmg (2.00 / 0) #16 Wed Apr 05, 2006 at 06:16:48 AM EST
it's not really an initial thing. for example, if dh003i had an account here, he would be invited forthwith. perhaps if you changed your account's name to tfs you'd be more suitable for entry.

none of this means you can't participate in rmg's laundry day, though. as you may have noticed, misslake has decided to join us.

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.

I signed up for your laundry event by webwench (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 05:24:57 PM EST
Who's bringing the cheez whiz?

Getting more attention than you since 1998.