Print Story Funny, You're A Girl Who Goes Trav'lin'
By atreides (Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 06:47:48 AM EST) (all tags)
Rather than settlin' down
Funny, 'cause I'd love to go trav'lin'
Small world, isn't it?

We have so much in common
It's a phenomenon
We could pool our resources
By joining forces
From now on...

This morning, I am hideously awake. And I mean that in a Lovecraftian sense.

London is back on! Welsh Girl and I had a chat. We're going to live together eventually anyway and we both want to go really badly so we're not going to put it off. The timeframe has changed from mid July to late July early August, but it's still there. Woohoo!

I got more sleep this weekend than I had all last week.

I forgot to mention it last entry so I'll mention it this entry... <d&dgeekery>My priest got a belt of strength so he now has the strength of a normal man! That makes him almost dangerous!</d&dgeekery>

I want my hour back!

That is all.

< LHUSi Drinks | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Funny, You're A Girl Who Goes Trav'lin' | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Priest by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 09:26:52 AM EST
What stats?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
All the others are 13 or higher... by atreides (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 09:39:41 AM EST
His strength is 8. Hard to fight on the fields of Wilusa with only that...

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.
"...compassion is more than a 16 point word in scrabble." - MostlyHarmless

He needs by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 11:06:19 AM EST
..to avoid close combat.Maybe one of these would help

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Are you kidding? by atreides (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 02:13:46 PM EST
He's been captaining Trojan units since he was 5th level. I'm even thinking about getting him the feat "Lion of the Field" but he would be less like a lion and more like an angry cub...

As long as I don't run into one of the famous Achean captains (Achilles, Ajax, Agememnon, Menalaus) I'll do alright.

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.
"...compassion is more than a 16 point word in scrabble." - MostlyHarmless

Whoa, I *have* been away by rizzo (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 10:40:49 AM EST
You got a girl! Geeks prevail!

They've been together for over a year now. by calla (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 10:44:10 AM EST
But he didn't talk much about her at HuSiStock. Probably because of the 'shrooms.

D00d! You are s0000 b3h1ndxx0r5!!!! by atreides (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Apr 03, 2006 at 02:18:28 PM EST
Yes, Welsh Girl and I have been dating for a year and next month is the one year anniversary as an official couple.

In other news, the sex has been frequent and awesome. These days it even qualifies as working out.

Heh.

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.
"...compassion is more than a 16 point word in scrabble." - MostlyHarmless