Print Story Happy Birthday to me
Health
By anonimouse (Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 12:28:55 AM EST) children, spina bifida, speed cameras, shit happening (all tags)
Not!

• Got flashed by speed camera
  • Been told MiniMouse may have Spina Bifida (Occulta), which explains a lot of recent stuff.
Moral of the story - if you have a hairy patch on your back, you're not a werewolf in the making.
< Politics And Footie | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Happy Birthday to me | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
yay by martingale (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 01:08:32 AM EST
Got flashed by speed camera
Was it a man or a woman?
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
Soory to hear about by jump the ladder (4.00 / 8) #2 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 01:15:06 AM EST
MiniMouse.

Hopefully by nebbish (4.00 / 4) #3 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 01:35:48 AM EST
The fact that it's only just been spotted will mean it isn't too serious. Sorry to hear about it though.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Not serious by anonimouse (4.00 / 2) #4 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 02:50:53 AM EST
It's not a confirmed diagnosis, and it's apparently quite common, but only a few people show any effects.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
especially with occulta by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 03:45:16 AM EST
most people with it may not actually know until someone tells them what that hairy patch/birthmark could signify.
Send me to Austria!
That's a relief. by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #7 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 06:03:13 AM EST
I'd still feel an arsehole if I pointed out your complaining about having been fined for endangering other people is pretty symptomatic of your self-centredness. Also, a significant minority of people think it's perfectly justified to endager other people in that way, so it'd make a nasty flame war.

So I won't mention anything about the speed camera.

Hellbiscuits by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 05:30:22 AM EST
Man, I'm sorry to hear that your shorty may be ill.  I hope its nothing or at least treatable.

Gedvondur
"I love my brain. It's the only organ I can afford to lose." --frijolito

HBTY by TPD (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 06:26:09 AM EST
btw how hairy is hairy?

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Bad by dn (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 07:08:27 PM EST

I ♥
 TOXIC
WASTE

Happy Birthday! by Mrs FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 08:16:33 PM EST
sorry to hear about the little one. Hope it gets treated & it is done.

Good thoughts to you & your loved ones.

*HUGS*