Print Story My day at the mall
By sobeinom (Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 05:52:52 PM EST) (all tags)
Haven't visited the mall, sherway gardens to be specific in almost half a year.  Biked over as usually, walked around in the 8 shape and made couple observations.

One of them being a 2-3 year old asking to be kidnapped.  He was standing in the middle of the walk way holding his arms out, basically wanting someone to pick him up.  He wasn't screaming or anything just assuming anyone was a better parent than the woman standing two meters away watching him.  I assume it was his mother since after I smiled and waved at him as-well as turning down his offer of parenthood, the woman said to the him "See no one wants you," now that's good parenting.

Second incident was the girl with a pony tail not that long just to her shoulders, as she walked though her hair weaved left, right, left, right so on, in a almost hypnotising manner.  I was so distracted by this I followed her hair for like a minute, the odd thing was I wasn't aware that this motion could be sustainable without purposeful intent.  A little weaving sure, but this was like a pendulum in motion with every step reaching about 30 degrees from the spin line.  I was going to ask her about it, but like normal chickened out and continued on my way.

There's one more thing I was going to write about, but cant remember exactly what.  If it was the observation that everyone there is now younger than me, or how I wanted to rip the cloths off one girl and fuck her brains out.  But I guess that's it for today.  I'll have more perverted stories tomorrow probably after the yoga class.

< rfc: rmg's tfc | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
My day at the mall | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That's a pretty advanced request for a toddler. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 06:30:52 PM EST

too true by sobeinom (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 06:50:14 PM EST
I have to agree, I'm pretty sure he didn't even know how to talk.  There's abit of humour which probably isn't evident in my writing.  The mother wasn't serious when she said that and the kid just want to go on someone.

The kid looked cute though with his minature arms reaching out to everyone.

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • Oh. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 06:53:40 PM EST
    I thought you said he was asking to be kidnapped, which is pretty funny, if you ask me.

you coming to the 606 party? by 256 (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 06:50:23 PM EST
    nt
    I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
    606 by sobeinom (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 07:04:37 PM EST
    As much as I'd like to, it seems I'll have to miss out on this one.  I have about 300ml of vodka I can contribute anyway, if you guys are low on booze. But somehow I don't see that happening.

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • My day at the mall | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback