Print Story What am the up?
The B.A.D.TM

Come for the blogging, stay for the love...

• Okay then. I think I'm back to mostly normal after two decent nights sleep. I'm too old for this stay up the whole weekend crap. You kidders can have it, just keep it for yuns-self. Personally I don't need to be 16 anymore and my body isn't up for it anyways. So there you have it.
  • I'm supposed to get my cholesterol checked six weeks from March 17th, which would be the 28th of April, and as I'll be out of towne on the 28th I guess I'll get-er-done on the 27th. This is kinda the suck because you're (me in this case) supposed to 'fast' for 12 hours before they take your (my) blood. Well, by 'fast' they mean no nothing except water. No coffee, no foody no nothingy. Fascist bastards. You can bet I'll be going to the local greasy-spoon for a double portion of sausage biscuit gravy right after getting the blood taken out just to spite the silly bastards.
  • Today I'll be eating a BBQ chicken stemitch for lunch, along with a vat of cottage cheese. I need to throttle back on anything with cholesterol in it for the next few days so I'll be having salads for dinner. That otta bring the HDL's right back into line. You can bet I'll be eating raw meat all next week though. Raw meat and cheese and whey 24/7. Personally I think the first test was messed up and there's nothing wrong with my HDL's anyways so this is much todo about nothing.
  • SPECIAL VINTAGE LUNCH REPORT Yes, just three years ago today I was having a bunch of pizza for lunch. Hard to believe.
  • I move that we change the rules and allow President Bush to stay President forever!! After all, the guy is a constant source of amusement. Just last year it was a grand idea to give billions in tax breaks to the oil companies who were recording record profits, but now, all of a sudden, he wakes up to the fact that maybe that was a silly thing to do???? Hey, way to pay attention there Mr. President!! Anyways, does anyone really believe that this is a supply/demand problem? In other news I really wish the liberal press would just quit picking on the guy.
< Crabby Daddy | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
What am the up? | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Your last point is very compelling by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 07:13:39 AM EST
OK, I'm in.  Do you want me to bring the frogs, or will you be supplying them yourself?

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
DAMMIT! by DesiredUsername (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 07:16:18 AM EST

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Hey hey by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 07:39:28 AM EST
In the future lets try to keep our comments on topic if you will.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Sorry, Officer (nt) by DesiredUsername (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 07:44:00 AM EST

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Frogs??? by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 07:36:54 AM EST
Is this more symbolism???

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

I'm just reading between the lines by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 12:43:08 PM EST
Or more specifically between the dots.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
i wonder by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 08:48:15 AM EST
if you're just trolling us, or if you don't actually know how cholestrol works.

i think i'll go with trolling.

What do you mean? by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 09:08:15 AM EST
To lower your cholesterol you need to eat low-fat low-cholesterol foods, no?

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

low in certain fats by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 10:46:12 AM EST
i only mention this because you keep talking about going back to your old eating ways after the blood test.  what's the point in eating right for just 6 weeks if you have no intention of making lifestyle changes?  that is, assuming the test was actually right and your cholesterol was bad to begin with.

It will get my doctor off my back by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 10:55:03 AM EST
I eat pretty healthy, for the most part, so I'm thinking the first test was skewed because they didn't tell me I should fast prior to giving blood.

At the very least I'll get to eat like a pig for a little while until I hear back from the doctor with the results.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Mister Bob, sir. by theantix (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Apr 25, 2006 at 11:03:22 AM EST
I know it's not "cool" to say this sort of thing... but knowing that three years ago you ate pizza for lunch brought a big giant smile to this otherwise miserable tix-face.

Thank you.

____________________________________
You sir, are worse than Hitler.

What am the up? | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback