- Okay then. I think I'm back to mostly normal after two decent nights sleep. I'm too old for this stay up the whole weekend crap. You kidders can have it, just keep it for yuns-self. Personally I don't need to be 16 anymore and my body isn't up for it anyways. So there you have it.
- I'm supposed to get my cholesterol checked six weeks from March 17th, which would be the 28th of April, and as I'll be out of towne on the 28th I guess I'll get-er-done on the 27th. This is kinda the suck because you're (me in this case) supposed to 'fast' for 12 hours before they take your (my) blood. Well, by 'fast' they mean no nothing except water. No coffee, no foody no nothingy. Fascist bastards. You can bet I'll be going to the local greasy-spoon for a double portion of sausage biscuit gravy right after getting the blood taken out just to spite the silly bastards.
- Today I'll be eating a BBQ chicken stemitch for lunch, along with a vat of cottage cheese. I need to throttle back on anything with cholesterol in it for the next few days so I'll be having salads for dinner. That otta bring the HDL's right back into line. You can bet I'll be eating raw meat all next week though. Raw meat and cheese and whey 24/7. Personally I think the first test was messed up and there's nothing wrong with my HDL's anyways so this is much todo about nothing.
- SPECIAL VINTAGE LUNCH REPORT Yes, just three years ago today I was having a bunch of pizza for lunch. Hard to believe.
- I move that we change the rules and allow President Bush to stay President forever!! After all, the guy is a constant source of amusement. Just last year it was a grand idea to give billions in tax breaks to the oil companies who were recording record profits, but now, all of a sudden, he wakes up to the fact that maybe that was a silly thing to do???? Hey, way to pay attention there Mr. President!! Anyways, does anyone really believe that this is a supply/demand problem? In other news I really wish the liberal press would just quit picking on the guy.
|< Crabby Daddy | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|