- oats, yoghurt and banana
- banana, espresso, both about an hour after originally intended
- Pitta bread stuffed with grilled chicken, hummous and salad.
- Pitta bread stuffed with grilled chicken, hummous and salad plus two squares of 85% cocoa solids chocolate.
- Polenta with bacon, mushroom, minced beef and tomato sauce.
- At least two hours away and I'm bloody starving.
I am learning that the key to an edible salad is green things that actually taste of something (rocket, watercress, spinach, some herbs) and a nice dressing. No iceberg. So far in my brief existence as a salad eater the following simple salad dressings have been found edible:
- lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning
- balsamic vinegar, olive oil and seasoning
|< Me is gettin' hitched | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|