Print Story I got a letter
Boredom
By calla (Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 11:33:35 AM EST) fun loving cowwqas., furry pr0n (all tags)
I'm so naive.

Poll: Cow pic lovers

I didn't know that there was a special sub-category of furry pr0n. Not until I got a letter from a special friend in Canukistan.

funlovingcowwqas.

At first I thought the image was a perfect illustration of our most popular tag, fun loving cowwqas.. I am so naive.

What do we call those that get off on cow pics?

< Nevermind the quality | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I got a letter | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Sounds like bull to me. by Herring (4.00 / 6) #1 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 12:09:44 PM EST
Christ, it's Friesian in here. Better put on a Jersey....

You can't inspire people with facts
- Small Gods

Sure. by calla (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 07:05:27 PM EST
Driusanian.

holly shiat by dev trash (4.00 / 2) #2 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 12:57:46 PM EST
That's one fucked up cow.  What are they smokin' in Canuckistan?

Blizzard of Death '06
Well, his cow wasn't by calla (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 07:07:41 PM EST
quite so bad.

Our scanner isn't up and running, so I had to take a picture with my crappy cell phone. I then adjusted the hell out of the pic in Photoshop.

Driusan's pic wasn't quite so bad.

WIPO: Sickos by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 01:33:16 PM EST
Sheep are where it's at, goats if you're a bit kinky.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
+1 comment . . . by slozo (4.00 / 3) #4 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 04:44:29 PM EST
. . . mentioned goats . . .

You know, everyone always mentions sheep, but goats are where the action is. The head butting, the nibbling, the ability to eat ANYTHING . . .

Just thought of something: uh, dude, goats are dangerous . . .

I think it's safest to stay within by calla (4.00 / 2) #8 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 07:12:21 PM EST
your species. Weird shit happens (AIDS, Gonorrhea) when you go outside your species.

pot - kettle. by calla (4.00 / 2) #7 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 07:09:11 PM EST
Furry fans getting all pissy about cowwies.

I believe we call them bestialists by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #9 Sun Apr 23, 2006 at 11:37:19 PM EST
That cow has got a nice, big arse.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

You noticed too. by calla (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Apr 24, 2006 at 06:59:19 AM EST
I think the enlarged ass was a ass/tail combo. Only the artist knows.

Uh, yeah, "artist". by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #11 Mon Apr 24, 2006 at 08:21:32 AM EST
Maybe it's so big because it has a bloated vagina full of centipedes? Or maybe I was listening to Sir Mix-A-Lot when I wrote that.

I don't recall it being drawn quiet that badly. I do recall it having a tail. And what happened to it's fourth leg?

Vive le Montréal libre.