Print Story A brief one
By ad hoc (Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:50:24 AM EST) MLP, cows (all tags)
for no particular reason.

I think the CFC is one I might have enough talent to do (provided being funny is not required). Maybe superhero angst.

COW CAM Looks like they're still setting it up.

"Might not sit will with consumers"

Super secret, exclusive video of ectomorphic Bob A, practicing at the YMCA Rehab Centre

Building maintenance was here yesterday. Apparently, there's a leak in the cellar coming from somewhere upstairs. So it's my kitchen that gets holes punched in it. There's a nice big one above the fridge. They found the leak, but now have to wait for the plumber to come on Monday to fix it. I've been told they will be here "for quite some time." Ugh.

Plans for the weekend: none

< Negroes on a tank? | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
A brief one | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Great Scott! What were you thinking? by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:57:14 AM EST
The name of one of those cows could cause quite a bit of bru-ha-ha around here...

You're no good to me dead. Even half-alive would be socially awkward. - Hugh MacLeod
Heh, didn't notice that. by ad hoc (4.00 / 3) #3 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 09:20:11 AM EST
Oh, you are so doomed. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 2) #7 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 09:30:42 AM EST
I hear them northern wimmin can be quite feisty when they get riled.

Bro by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 09:04:03 AM EST
Ixna on the ideova. I don't think the Homeland Security blokes need any more reasons to stick their collective tax-payer-sanctioned noses in my business.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

I knew you weren't with *us* by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 09:20:36 AM EST
Don't those belts by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 09:21:52 AM EST
You know by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 09:24:28 AM EST
For a biker you seem to know an awful lot about guitars.

Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the class?

Warmest regards,