Print Story So that's what CBB is up to.
News
By wiredog (Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 07:39:13 AM EST) (all tags)
This is Your Brain on A Rack. Yes folks, CBB is trying to distract us from Real Work so that he can get ahead.

From Slate "Researchers are having trouble finding images that mess up women the same way. What does that tell you?"

Did they try lesbians?

Off to Ocean City for the first beach weekend of the season today. Of course it's going to be raining... Ah well. Beats working. Mainly going down to pick up a surfboard so I can learn how to surf. Maybe I'll hit Mavericks someday. Yeah, right. When Herring starts wakeboarding bhind an aircraft carrier...

< No More Ghosts | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
So that's what CBB is up to. | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
fsck me by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 07:59:27 AM EST
I could have asked you about Ocean City MD. Well, it seems pricier than Jersey, and farther to drive.

Late reply by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Apr 24, 2006 at 02:46:59 AM EST
$10k to rent a small house for the summer.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

This would have been a witty post… by duxup (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 07:59:32 AM EST
but I was distracted.

____
Same here by cam (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:13:11 AM EST
I didnt read the article but that Kelly Brook is sure pretty.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Kelly Brook??? by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 3) #5 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:31:48 AM EST
Was that her name???

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Chocolate cake by Rogerborg (4.00 / 3) #3 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:01:08 AM EST
Diamonds, kittens, really expensive cookware.  It's not rocket science.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
QED by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:53:03 AM EST
thus.

Telling us things we already knew... by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 2) #6 Fri Apr 21, 2006 at 08:53:02 AM EST
Maybe CBB is actually explaining why he had to take a job out of the house?

You're no good to me dead. Even half-alive would be socially awkward. - Hugh MacLeod
So that's what CBB is up to. | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback