Print Story </stink>
Health
By anonimouse (Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 04:41:08 AM EST) (all tags)
Well almost.
Plus, scientific proof of an ancient theory.

Bathroom
Nearly complete, got rid of the awful pink, now a manly medium blue with white tiles/ fittings. It would be fantastic, except someone blocked the new toilet and flooded the bathroom.....

Scoop Clique
I think we should be able to assign 0-10 ratings to users just so you know who's in your clique or not. And the results should be public, so you know who your friends aren't.

Diaries
This diary is boring isn't it? I think I'll have a weekend in mid May and write an interesting one. Maybe.

Stuff you knew already
I think this is a contender for an IG Nobel award. At least participating in this research is safer than drugs trials - most of the time.

< Today is the first day of the rest of my life. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
</stink> | 20 comments (20 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
0 to 10? by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 04:53:07 AM EST
So if I rate you something between 2 and 8, what does it mean? Hell, the only ratings that'd be used are 0 and 10, so just make it a Boolean. But then again, I don't like the whole clique idea anyway. It's too much like high school.../me runs off in tears.

It's the whole human relationship think that by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 2) #6 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 05:28:19 AM EST
weirds me out.

I mean, what are my options? Either nobody likes me, which would suck, or somebody likes me which would make me feel obligated to pretend to be an actual human occasionally.

It's a lose-lose.

You're no good to me dead. Even half-alive would be socially awkward. - Hugh MacLeod

Dude, it's tri-state by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #13 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 07:04:01 AM EST
No one likes you, one or more people like you, or everyone likes you.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I wanted to stick with real world values by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #14 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 07:05:07 AM EST
"Everyone likes me" is only possible for extremely small values of "everyone".

Just post on photographica by kwsNI (2.00 / 0) #17 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 09:01:33 AM EST
They even love the human-less assbags.

They *are* awfully chipper over there. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #18 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 09:06:06 AM EST
They're like k5's good twin.

Nah by kwsNI (2.00 / 0) #19 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 10:42:41 AM EST
They're the manics to K5's depressed.

Hush about the sex distraction thing. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 04:55:26 AM EST
Before you know it, people will be talking about single sex schooling again and where will we be then, eh?

Indeed by anonimouse (4.00 / 3) #4 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 04:57:46 AM EST
Men might actually start getting better academic results than women again.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
You know those stuffy brittish boys schools by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 05:14:02 AM EST
they'll still be buggering one another in the coatrooms..

In possession of an Empire again? by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 05:47:04 AM EST
And I for one can't be bothered with that, especially as I'd be put on the front line against the Fuzzy Wuzzies.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
But, in a sex-segregated world... by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #11 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 06:22:05 AM EST
You'd have so much testosterone build up that you'd want to go kill people just to relieve the tension.

Not people by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #12 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 06:35:24 AM EST
Natives.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Please sit down before reading this comment by DesiredUsername (4.00 / 3) #3 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 04:55:44 AM EST
It is going to blow your mind.

How did heterosexual male scientists manage to tabulate these results?

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline

Attractive female impairs male judgement by jump the ladder (4.00 / 3) #7 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 05:30:41 AM EST
Living proof, I've just called SLD up as she's back in London...

Well, spring has sprung by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #9 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 05:49:23 AM EST
Enough playing around; the quest for boobies is now on in earnest.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
I went with white, with marbled cream tiles by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #10 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 05:51:06 AM EST
Fortunately my ring finger is noticably longer than my index finger, so according to that article I have high testosterone levels, and so can write that without feeling that it brings my masculinity into question.

It's really wearing a skirt that does that.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

Oh how precious! by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #15 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 07:10:23 AM EST
what sort of hand towels and decorative soaps are you getting?

And do the towels match the curtains? by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #16 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 07:16:24 AM EST
No Towels.

Seriously? by calla (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 10:46:16 AM EST
The men's testosterone levels were also tested - by comparing the length of the men's index finger compared to their ring finger. If the ring finger is longest, it indicates a high testosterone level.

Ring finger length = testosterone level high? Wouldn't that only indicate that the man had high testosterone during development?

</stink> | 20 comments (20 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback