Print Story Hey girls, stop doing this to me please...
By jump the ladder (Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 01:25:32 AM EST) hawties, disappointed, moo (all tags)
Went along to Planet Angel on Friday night in the plush new venue. Nowadays I just go along to have a chemically enhanced good time with my mates rather than with any thought of pulling down there. I find it's easier to pull in lap dancing bar as 99% of the attractive women down at PA have their bfs there. However if it seems to be offered on a plate, then of course I would...

Poll: what the fucks going on here?

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm starting to flag

So I'm leaning against the bar in the enterance room listening spiralx's girlfriend playing some choons when a really cute, young, red haired rock chick plonks herself next to me and starts chatting to me. I've never seen anyone customise an Iron Maiden shirt to make it look so sexy before and she was also wearing a very short mini skirt (nice legs btw). Kind was wondering what a rock chick was doing at a trance club but it turns out that she's the bar manager at the club.

Seems to be getting on well with her  and I ask her where she lives. She say Canning Town so I innocently ask what's that like and she says "You'll find out soon" and ask if I want to go the long way or short way home.  She had then go off and close all the bars in the club as it was getiing towards the 6AM closing down time. Game on but my suspicions where raised by the fact that it was slightly too easy.

Right to be doubtful

Anyway she came back just after 6AM and beckoned me to come with her to the cloakroom. Then a rather angry looking bloke was waiting for her which obviously was her boyfriend. Bollocks. He went off to get her coat but told his mate in the queue to make sure his gf "didn't go off anywhere". By this time I had pretty much made up my mind that this game was worth the candle so fucked off out of there sharpish as I didn't want a big scene nor a fight. Plus post club I wan't going to be up to much performance wise even if I pursued it to the bitter death.

I'm peronally getting rather fucked off that I am unwittingly keep being dragged into these scenarios between girlfriends and boyfriends although getting chatted up a real hawtie sort of took the edge of it this time.

< The Naked and the Dieted | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Hey girls, stop doing this to me please... | 19 comments (19 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Simple. It's karmic revenge by Evil Cloaked User (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 01:37:06 AM EST
For intentionally trying to get yourself between a guy and his girlfriend when you knew he had one.

Personally I thought by jump the ladder (4.00 / 3) #2 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 01:54:32 AM EST
the karmic revenge was you droning on about this event in my diaries for over four years now.

Lord, haven't I suffered enough already!

Karma is doled out by a higher power. by Evil Cloaked User (4.00 / 2) #3 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 01:58:14 AM EST
So I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment!

WIPO by Merekat (4.00 / 3) #4 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 02:00:56 AM EST
The boyfriend meant her to chat up and bring home the bloke to the left of you, she got the wrong one and he was pissed off as you don't fit the profile for their satanic sex sacrifice?

Yeah by jump the ladder (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 02:27:29 AM EST
I suppose the Iron Maiden teeshirt was a dead giveway that she was high priestess of Satan.

If I ever get chatted up by nebbish (4.00 / 3) #6 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 02:28:56 AM EST
You can guarentee it's a similar situation. Luckily I rarely fall into the trap of thinking something good's happening to me for once.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

I just thought by jump the ladder (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 02:31:25 AM EST
This is far too good to be true. A young hawtie invites me back to her place with me making hardly any effort doesn't ring true at all. Of course I have been proved wrong before.

You and your self-limiting beliefs :-) by dmg (4.00 / 1) #18 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 10:06:25 AM EST

It happens. Indeed, making an effort is often fatal.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.

An expert writes by anonimouse (4.00 / 3) #8 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:00:41 AM EST
If action promised, collect phone number, so that if boyfriendus interruptus, can contact and pick up from where you left off earlier....

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Seems overly complicated by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:13:32 AM EST
Why not just offer to do her up the U-bend in the toilets?

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
If I made things simple by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:15:36 AM EST
...then there wouldn't be so many opportunities for disaster.

Beside, toilets are not comfortable operating environments.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Thought I didn't need to get phone number by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:17:47 AM EST
Until it was too late.

I might see her next time I go to the club so I'll see where the land lies then but to be honest I don't think much is going to happen.

Always get number ASAP by anonimouse (4.00 / 2) #12 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:22:09 AM EST
Then its never too late. Unless she gives a false one.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Agreed by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:32:57 AM EST
And if you get a flase one at least you know where you stand

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

I agree by jump the ladder (4.00 / 1) #14 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:38:10 AM EST
Schoolboy error. Wan't at my sharpest at that time in the morning.

you're trollerizing again aren't you by alprazolam (2.00 / 0) #15 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:43:49 AM EST
chicks don't just start talking to guys.

o0.0 maybe she thought you were gay. that has to be it.

Shrug by jump the ladder (4.00 / 2) #16 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:01:35 AM EST
They seem to come and chat to me. Not every time I go out but on enough occasions. Anyway Planet Angel is a pretty friendly club so it's not unusual for girls to talk to you even if they are complete strangers but normally they are just being friendly.

I don't dress well enough or have good enough grooming skills to look gay.

WIPO: the threesome, with a twist by joh3n (4.00 / 2) #17 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:26:13 AM EST
where the twist is that you get the crap kicked out of you by the bf and his mate.

----

Hmm by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #19 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 11:58:00 PM EST
Do I detect a slight note of jealousy here?