Print Story IT'S .PPTUESDAY!!!
Boredom
By ammoniacal (Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 06:28:54 PM EST) NSFW, THINK DIFFERENT, PAGING ROGERBORG (all tags)
Well, for many of you it is.

Submitted [NSFW], for your approval and loving feedback.

< You're a Maple-Star | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
IT'S .PPTUESDAY!!! | 20 comments (20 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I also have a .mov file version... by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 06:32:48 PM EST
for those who cannot revel in the joy of .PPTUESDAY!!!

I'm confused. by Weapon of Pack Destruction (4.00 / 4) #2 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 06:48:44 PM EST
By "girl's tits" do you mean the mammaries of his female companion, or that he has man-breasts?

His BMI appears to be normal. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #7 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 10:36:09 PM EST
I'll just leave it at that.

html link? by martingale (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 07:17:35 PM EST
Can't you convert this to a format anyone can read? I thought Microshoft is supposed to let ordinary people do what hitherto(*) only computer gods could do. Go on, do it.

(*) I know, it's an out of the ordinary word.
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$

Good God, man! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 10:34:16 PM EST
Did you not read comment number one?

yes by martingale (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 11:16:38 PM EST
But only after commenting. Didn't have time, see, I was gunning for frist post ;-)
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
After all, by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:00:48 AM EST
THERE ARE CARS TO BE BURNED!!!!!
important safety tip by martingale (2.00 / 0) #18 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:07:45 PM EST
Burning cars next to a laptop is a bad idea. It melts the little keys, and then how am I going to reload slashdot, huh? HUH?
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
I commend thee! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (2.00 / 0) #19 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:19:02 PM EST

I try to live my life by that motto. If only there were an icy equivalent of fire, I'd do that to cars all over the place. Fire, though, is entirely too hot for my liking.

fire is the spawn of the devil by martingale (2.00 / 0) #20 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:37:33 PM EST
Speaking of which, Calvin is the master you should seek out to further your training, young learner.
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
all you have to say is by calla (4.00 / 3) #4 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 08:54:35 PM EST
"slashdot".

But I'm confused - what's a slashdot guy doing with a girlfriend?

Yes, it's a bit unnerving, innit? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 10:33:25 PM EST

I'm confused. by Weapon of Pack Destruction (4.00 / 2) #10 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 11:54:28 PM EST
Are you referring to the subject of the Slashdot article or to the author of this one?

I know what ammo does with his girlfriend. by calla (4.00 / 2) #16 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 06:25:05 AM EST
Obviously.

* Tits: great! by Rogerborg (4.00 / 9) #9 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 11:24:44 PM EST
Never mind though, we can still fix this. Here's that Sabrina picture again:

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

noooooo! by martingale (4.00 / 7) #11 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 12:03:00 AM EST
Squirts White is people!!!
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
That guy by blixco (4.00 / 3) #12 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:16:09 AM EST
has a nice chest, but when did you start checking out the dudes, dude?
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
So that I can understand the joke better by sasquatchan (4.00 / 2) #14 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 05:30:19 AM EST
The flicker pickture and the slashdot article

Ah, thanks by Rogerborg (4.00 / 4) #15 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 05:35:56 AM EST
I thought I couldn't care less about this, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Maybe he meant by blixco (4.00 / 2) #17 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 09:17:16 AM EST
to use this one instead?
---------------------------------