Print Story Pants
By The Fool (Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 01:30:39 PM EST) just regular cowqqas (all tags)
(optional)

A short list of things that are pants:
  • pants

A long list of things that are short pants:

• shorts
  • knickers
  • lederhosen
  • briefs
  • trunks
  • short shorts
  • cutoffs
  • capris
  • bermuda shorts
  • Bart Simpson's shorts
  • short pants
Things to do in Washington when you're not wearing pants:
  • shower
  • sleep
  • Play the bagpipes in Seattle Center.
  • Get arrested for indecent exposure.
  • Watch "Jeopardy!"
  • Debate whether or not it's time to buy a new bathrobe.
  • Eat pie
  • Read "A Critique of Pure Reason", by Immanuel Kant.
  • Run for public office.
  • Close your eyes and think of England.
< Gentlemen Take Polaroids | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Pants | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
That reminds me.. by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 02:01:33 PM EST
No Pants Day is coming up on May 5th. I'm assuming you've already done so, but it not: Mark your calendar.

Vive le Montréal libre.
No pants by sobeinom (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 03:02:57 PM EST
Alright so Driusan is not nuts.  If I can afford and am able to find a kilt I'll go May 5, without pants and even undies.  Note I have no Scottish or Irish heritage so I hope I don't offend someone.

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • Kilts are specificly against the no pants dayrules by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 03:08:03 PM EST
    You didn't even read the FAQ did you?

Vive le Montréal libre.
    damn it by sobeinom (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 03:10:18 PM EST
    You should know I never do.  What other alternatives do I have?

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • Consider it by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 04:13:40 PM EST
    Do you have to leave washington by whazat (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 02:27:30 PM EST
    To put on pants?

The revolution will not be realised
    No by The Fool (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 10:31:41 AM EST
    But only because Washington is significantly large than Rhode Island.

WIPO by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 04:46:25 PM EST
    "Breen"
    Close friendships and a private room can offer most of the things love does.
    WIPO by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 2) #8 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 06:38:16 PM EST
    Today I wore pink pants.

Some short pants you missed:

Whee....Flyin' is Fun!!!

How come I don't get to wear pink pants? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #9 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 10:28:19 PM EST

you can by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 06:43:33 AM EST
    if you want to. You just have to buy some, in the event they don't come in your size, you can make them!!!

Whee....Flyin' is Fun!!!

I have really big hips. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #12 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 09:59:22 AM EST
    I can't find anything in my size.

Mr. Fixit Man to the rescue by The Fool (4.00 / 3) #14 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 10:34:26 AM EST
    Pink chaps. And plsdontpostpixthx.

or fixit girlfriend by calla (4.00 / 2) #15 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 01:40:41 PM EST
    that can sew.

If I end up making pink pants for him, watchout - 'cuz I'll definitely post pix.

Sewist. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #16 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 05:35:59 PM EST
    I can do wonders with some cloth and a stapler.

You're no good to me dead. Even half-alive would be socially awkward. - Hugh MacLeod
    Write In Vote by duxup (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 08:24:43 AM EST