Print Story I dream of iGrrrl, with the dark blue hair
HuSi
By calla (Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 01:41:02 PM EST) dreams, iGrrrl, hot girl-on-girl action (all tags)
I really did. I hope that doesn't make me a creepy stalker.

Apologies to iGrrrl in advance.

Poll: Do you dream of people you don't know?

I woke up this morning with the last dream of my night clearly in mind. I've seen a few dream diaries posted here before, so because I'm a joiner - I'll post mine.

The dream starts with iGrrrl and a few other no-name types coming to visit me. The most remarkable thing about iGrrrl is her beautiful long blue hair. We chat about nothing really, and iGrrrl mentions that her hair is getting long and straggly. I disagree, but offer to trim her hair.

Why I offer to trim her hair is a mystery. I'm lousy at hair cutting.

At the encouragement of the no-name others I grabbed some scissors and trimmed iGrrrl's hair to her shoulders. The cut was crazy crooked, but miraculously she looked much better. iGrrrl was practically glowing.

iGrrrl thanks me and she and the no-names take off.

el fin

Sorry there wasn't any hot girl-on-girl action.

< Happy Dead Jesus Day, Everyone! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I dream of iGrrrl, with the dark blue hair | 28 comments (28 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hrm.. by motty (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 01:49:51 PM EST
I don't know all the people in my dreams. So, yeah, I do dream of people I don't know.

What I haven't done, I think, is dream of someone I know online (for that value of 'know') but have never met. That strikes me as not quite the same thing.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

You are right, there is a difference. by calla (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:13:09 PM EST
I'm not sure of the best way to phrase it, though.

I often have dreams with celebrities. I don't really know them either.

I like Bob's phrase by Gully Foyle (4.00 / 1) #20 Sun Apr 16, 2006 at 12:12:29 PM EST
Imaginary internet buddies.

yes by ucblockhead (4.00 / 12) #2 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:05:08 PM EST
The other night, I dreamed that I was walking down the hallway of an apartment building in Austria when Rogerborg burst out of a door and ran screaming down the hall with two broken arms and glue on his face.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
dreams imitating life. by calla (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:10:34 PM EST
more of a nightmare, don't you think?

Huh? by ucblockhead (4.00 / 4) #6 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:23:00 PM EST
No, it was Rogerborg who had broken arms. More of a "meh" dream.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
But I was naked by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #22 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 12:47:26 AM EST
I mean, in your dream.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
not only of people I don't know by bobdole (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:18:15 PM EST
but often I attribute stuff to people I know, that in real life is so far from the truth that it isn't even funny.

Every now and then I also seem to fall in love with people that I don't find attractive at all in awake-land.

Your dreams sounds more fun than mine, cutting blue hair!
-- The revolution will not be televised.

Obgreyratidreamofyouallthetimeheheheheheh... by greyrat (4.00 / 2) #7 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:57:10 PM EST

and thanks to the big guy by calla (4.00 / 2) #8 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 03:01:34 PM EST
you've got more images of me than ever before to dream about!!!

Please don't tell me what you've done with those pictures.

<Tim_Allen>Urrrrr?</Tim_Allen> [nt] by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 03:58:08 PM EST
[nt] == negatives trashed?

good boy. by calla (2.00 / 0) #17 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 08:12:05 PM EST
good boy.

i have dreamed about internet people before by 256 (4.00 / 2) #9 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 03:08:35 PM EST
in fact i had a dream about ana and toxicfur just last week.

it's hardly surprising. if someone is on your conscious mind, it's not that big a stretch for them to end up on your unconscious mind as well.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

do tell by ana (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 03:29:44 PM EST
:-)

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

I see a dream theme. by calla (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 03:51:25 PM EST
Boston HuSites.

My dream of Kellnerin by johnny (4.00 / 1) #13 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 04:24:32 PM EST
was related here.

That's a good one. by calla (4.00 / 1) #18 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 08:14:50 PM EST
At least your wife didn't seem to concerned.

That is because... by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #14 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 04:28:34 PM EST
Boston HuSites rock, every one of us.
I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco
and the rest of us by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #16 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 07:11:09 PM EST
are just nowhere near as cool.
Send me to Austria!
Obsessed Mind. by sobeinom (4.00 / 1) #15 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 05:07:40 PM EST
I couldnt agree more with that statement.  Something about the brain processing days events, shit like that.  And with my current obsession there's like a daily reminder of the subject at hand even in my dreams.  I really need to find a hobby to preoccupy my mind.

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • WIPO by Mrs FlightTest (4.00 / 1) #19 Sat Apr 15, 2006 at 06:54:48 PM EST
    I rarely recall my dreams, IF I really have any as "they" say everyone dreams, every night. Couldn't prove it by me.

Wheee....flyin is fun!!

I'm not an expert. by calla (2.00 / 0) #21 Sun Apr 16, 2006 at 05:39:17 PM EST
    But the experts do say that everyone dreams.

I don't always remember my dreams also, but I remember enough of them. I spent many years trying to have lucid dreams, without sauces. Maybe once the kids move out I'll have the time and energy to try again.

i used to dream about somebody on HuSi by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 2) #23 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 06:47:03 AM EST
    and then one day i met him.  and now he's with me all the time.  :)

Wow by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #24 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 02:40:03 PM EST
    How did I miss this?

It's okay, who knows what I'd look like with shorter hair?

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
    (and thanks to Scrymarch)

ahem by ana (4.00 / 2) #25 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 02:53:37 PM EST
    *raises hand*

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

heh. by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #26 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 04:57:07 PM EST
    Not only shorter but... more interesting.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
    (and thanks to Scrymarch)

I don't know if this will help or by calla (2.00 / 0) #27 Wed Apr 19, 2006 at 11:19:56 AM EST
    just further prove my stalkerish qualities. But...

in the dream your hair was down to the bottom of your shoulder blades. After the cut your hair was brushing your shoulders.

Your long hair obscured your face a bit. The short hair kept your hair out of your face completely.

My analysis of my dream about you: I'm jealous. No blue hair for me until I get a job (and then we'll see if the corporate policy will allow blue hair).

IRL... by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #28 Thu Apr 20, 2006 at 06:43:23 AM EST
    My hair is just down to my hips, and I almost always wear it in a French Twist.  The blue is on the underside, so you only see a little of it at the nape of my neck.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
    (and thanks to Scrymarch)