Print Story Happy Dead Jesus Day, Everyone!
Furries
By MissTrish (Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 01:38:21 PM EST) dead jesus, zombie jesus, sins, bunnies, eggs, furries, vagina full of centipedes (all tags)
Jesus died for bunnies. And coloured eggs.

In celebration of Judas Iscariot selling out our Savior, and the first day of a new job, and all things cute, crafty and springtime, and a rainy day...misslake and I made easter eggs.

We made them the traditional way

by boiling eggs wrapped in cabbage and onion skins.

Then we added some straw

and some flowers

and a BUNNY

< My life with a dog | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Happy Dead Jesus Day, Everyone! | 17 comments (17 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Kewl Evil Bunny by Vulch (4.00 / 2) #1 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 01:41:03 PM EST

With glowy red eyes!

Google ads say... by ana (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 01:42:21 PM EST
Mr. Potato Easter Bunny.

Um, huh.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

bunny? by sobeinom (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:21:16 PM EST
Just wondering where the bunny came from.  I assume someone already had one and didnt just get him for easter.

I'm impressed by the easter eggs aswell, our onion dying eggs usually just end up being entirely brown.  Also where did the blue eggs come from(cabbage)?

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • you have to use peices of onion skin by misslake (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:28:19 PM EST
    and overlap then a little. also, only boil the eggs for 10 minutes, just untill hard boiled.

blue is from red cabbage, we used whole leaves and it didnt' turn out very well at first, we had to kind of re-do them, apparently it is best using shredded cabbage.

oh yeah, the bunny by misslake (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:33:18 PM EST
    bunny is named nuno. he was a christmas gift to our downstairs roommate KT.

doing it like bunnies by sobeinom (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:47:44 PM EST
    I use to have a bunny, well my sister did couple years back.  It was entirely black, I wonder how the little ones would have turned out now with an entirely white one.

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • You get to see what gene pairs they had by MissTrish (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 04:14:47 PM EST
    misslake says you might even get brown bunnies. (Note: white+black doesn't equal brown)

I'm the farthest thing from a geneticist, but I know that old-timey science kids would watch bunnies fuck a lot to get a grasp on genetics.

ypu're a chair
    Latvian Egg Game by CheeseburgerBrown (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:55:09 PM EST
    I can't remember the name, but players compete to crack each other's painted eggs. One party holds their egg vertically, and then the other party gets one chance to hit it on the very top with their own vertically oriented egg. Whoever's egg is cracked loses. Eggs are turned over and partners changed. Continue until drunk and with sulfer smelling hands.

Excellent photos of.... by randomxs (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 02:59:09 PM EST
    bunny, flowers and easter eggs.

Question: Do you eat the eggs later? I did when I was a kid.

"When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him." - Thomas Szasz

They are for breakfast tomorrow by MissTrish (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 04:16:48 PM EST
    so long as we can convince ND that there is nothing in them long enough to eat a few, before his traditional gorge of all things tasty begins.

ypu're a chair
    FUZZY BUNNIES!!!(*&$%^(()*&^#$ by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 03:23:04 PM EST

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

Those eggs... by motty (2.00 / 0) #12 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 06:13:02 PM EST
    ... have bugger all to do with Jesus.

A fine thing though.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

Evil Bunny by Weapon of Pack Destruction (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Apr 14, 2006 at 06:43:51 PM EST
    Right here.

Missing Poll Option: by greyrat (4.00 / 1) #14 Sun Apr 16, 2006 at 01:44:56 PM EST
  • CATHOLICISM == CANNIBALISM
  • So, when can I have sex with you two -- singly or together?

Direct aren't you. by sobeinom (4.00 / 1) #15 Sun Apr 16, 2006 at 06:17:02 PM EST
    "So, when can I have sex with you two -- singly or together?"

Aren't you the ladies man, may I learn from your wisdom?

• "As for the above statement, I'll ignore it just for my well being."
  • #SIGH# Why be coy and subtle? by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #16 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 02:38:26 AM EST
    It's a waste of time unless you really want to play that silly game, and you'd end up with the same answer anyway. I prefer to be like Woody Allen character Alvy in Annie Hall:

...there's gonna be all that tension.  You know, we never kissed before and I'll never know when to make the right move or anything.  So we'll kiss now we'll get it over with and then we'll go eat. Okay? ... And we'll digest our food better.

Eggs made the traditional way by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #17 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 03:44:39 AM EST
    I thought the live young thing was universal in mammals, then I remembered.

I feel honoured to be reading the blog of a duck-billed platypus.

--------
    It's political correctness gone mad!