Print Story Big Uncle is watching you
By R Mutt (Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 12:37:11 AM EST) MLP (all tags)

Key:
[;)] = Ironic
[:o] = Strange
[*] = Flash
[#] = Free registration required
< Chavtastic and Patriotic | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Big Uncle is watching you | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Better American jobs than software engineer by nebbish (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 01:01:38 AM EST
Cowboy
Twinkie taster
Entourage member
President
Pool hustler
Drag racer
Haliburton CEO
Hippy documentary maker
Gun salesman
Blogger

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

A Director of Technology at EA? by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 01:35:26 AM EST
Sure, that's a "software engineer" in the way that the guy cracking the whip in the bilges is a galley slave.

Fuck right off for the steaks link, I'm having soggy bread and reconstituted ham-like product today, but big ups for the Stupid Comics, particularly this classic Sabrina:

I won't tell her if you don't.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

modern skyscrapers by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 04:46:11 AM EST
quite an ugly lot.. Not that there's much one can do with the material, but ick.

A Software Engineer Writes.......... by priestess (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 06:22:15 AM EST
There's loads and loads of worse jobs, but there's better ones too. This week has been frustrating as hell, nothing's worked right and everyone's on my back.

But luckily, it's a 4 day weekend coming up and I've just about managed to get ths stupid thing working in time so I can go down the pub shortly.

Better jobs than software engineer include the moonlighting that my MP used to do "advising disney on copyright issues" for 100 grand a year. I think maybe you have to be an MP too to get that though.

Pre...........
---------
Chat to the virtual me...

Stupid Comics by duxup (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 08:41:10 AM EST