Print Story Various Things for Various People
ana: pic inside, as requested. It contains no cleavage.

everyone who gave me an address: I intend to hang out somewhere and write letters tomorrow. I'm somewhat lazy, so I may not.

256: it occurs to me that we both won a game. We should have an NHL 2004 tiebreak match sometime.

red hair
< Crunchy Plantlets | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Various Things for Various People | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
-1, no cleavage. by Alice Pulley (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 11:55:14 PM EST

+1 Cute by ana (4.00 / 2) #3 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 02:28:16 AM EST
Nice dye job, also. So toxicfur says "he looks like a Canadian." Dunno what that means, exactly.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

hockey player jaw by cam (4.00 / 2) #4 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 02:45:31 AM EST
Well by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 05:46:15 AM EST
According to an images.google search for "Canadian" it means I look like this.

I'm not sure how to take that, exactly.

Vive le Montréal libre.

Nice color! by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 02:27:42 AM EST
Which dye did you end up using?
I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco
Vampire Red (nt) by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 05:44:35 AM EST

Vive le Montréal libre.
Wow!!! by calla (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 06:48:31 AM EST
The dye job looks terrific.

I had you pegged as a shy and quiet type - boyoboy was I wrong!!!

I am. by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 09:39:07 AM EST
Part of the reason I dyed it: it helps get over that (or at least that was my experience the last time I did it blue, about 3 years ago.)

That, and I expect to graduate from school after the summer, so I figure I won't get another chance if I wind up with a somewhat-normal job. You know, the type with a boss that won't let you do anything fun, and constantly makes you want to bludgeon him to death.

Vive le Montréal libre.

nice bottlecap collage by 256 (4.00 / 1) #9 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 11:48:09 AM EST
also, i trust that the history books will agree with me when i declare that overtime goal in the Germany/Poland grudge match to be strictly non-canon.

regardless though, you are welcome to a rematch anytime.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni