- It looks like ol John McCain is tossing his proverbial hat into the 08 Presidential ring, eh? You know, he's actually one guy I think I could vote for and not hate myself, until a couple days ago when he came to Clevia to pimp Kenneth "Right wing neocon Jesus freak nutjob Diebold-fanboy pissed off GOP fuckwit" Blackwell. Egads, I know it's a party thing and he's trying to show he's a team player, but this Blackwell guy really disgusts me and hence it makes McCain seem a bit slimy. Bah, politics is a game for chumps anyways.
- We had a big giant pow-wow yesterday in the auditorium in which the HR people broke the news about our new health insurance policy plan. It turns out our insurance company raised the rates about 900 million percent for the old plan so it had to be scrubbed for a new one. The old one was a sweet deal, you paid $10 copay and everything was covered. You never paid a penny more. The new one entails not paying anything until you reach $xxx, then you pay everything up to $xxxx at which point you only pay 80%, or something like that. I'm not complaining, really, but I have to wonder how companies can keep offering health bennies if they keep raising the rates 50% a year. I say we should all just stop paying our medical bills. That'll bring the prices back down poste haste.
- Lunch today will entail stuffing a BBQ shaved chicken breast stemmitch, sprinkled with McCormick's Spicy cajun chicken spice stuff (how do they cram all the flavour in those little tiny sprinkles???) down my yap-hole, along with the blah blah blah small curd cottage cheese stuff. Sadly, I have no refreshing sugary treats to top it all off with but I may be tempted to venture out to get something as it's still quite nice outside.
- Oh woe is me... I installed nethack on my new machine which led me to putting it back on my machine here at "work" again. Curses. I must say it runs quite well on my new machine, I think having two processors really makes a big difference and should be a system requirement to play it. Anyways, I've got a killer game going, working my way through the sokobon right now.
- No work tomorrow, as it's a day of prayer and fasting here in USia, then it's off to Smallville where I'll spend the Easter Holiday (turkey and football all day!!) with my family, or whoever happens to show up. Actually I'm going to be out of towne for the next three weekends in a row, visiting three different states as I suddenly have a life. I'm not entirely thrilled about all the upcoming hustle ~n~ bustle but it's good to get out of the normal routine I suppose.
|< Ha! Confounded my critics. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|