Print Story Hooray For Boobies!
By atreides (Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 04:26:36 AM EST) cleavage, holy crap I used a tag!, blah (all tags)
Contained herein is the most awesome cleavage of all!

So Welsh Girl was reading about the entire cleavage thing (since she reads a bit but does not participate) and gave me express permission to to show her cleavage. Therefore without further ado...

Jesus-Boobs!

And now, for a little content...

Friday afternoon Welsh Girl and I left Austin for East Texas. It was an alright drive. Ended up getting sidetracked and spending the night in Malakoff visiting her aunt and her partner in their newly built lake house.

Saturday we got the the Welsh household in time to help a little with party preparation and for me to take a nap. We partied that night. Apparently my job was to make white russians all night. That's alright, though. I only made them when I was making them for myself. :) To sum up, lots of fun was had, one person passed out from her flask of Southern Comfort and Party Girl (Welsh Girl's sister) worshiped the Porcelain God for a bit (got a picture but no, you can't see it and besides, it contains no cleavage so what do any of you care?) before slinking off to bed.

Sunday, we went to a local Unitarian church service. Normally I avoid stuff like this as if it were plague ridden, but Welsh Mom was giving the "sermon". She obviously doesn't do much public speaking but she did alright. I went easy on her during the discussion section even though I had a few nits to pick with her talk (it was on politics and the failure of liberals to acknowledge the existence of "evil") but it was obvious I was in a den of far leaning lefties so I knew there was only so much they would accept from me anyway. Then we went to brunch at the childhood favorite Mexican restaurant. It was OK, I guess, but who ever heard of a Mexican restaurant that didn't have tomatillo (green) sauces? Then all three sisters and I (did I mention Dredlock Girl came up from Houston?) all jumped into a car and went out to see their cousin's new baby. That involved a trip out to BFE and then some. Hell, they didn't know the town we were going to existed. In fact, we had to go beyond BFE into the land where directions are given by landmark instead of road sign (look for the log cabin, turn at the plantation looking house, go right where Farmer Smith's barn used to be, etc.). There was much cooing and holding but that wore off for each of them after 5 minutes. I ended up holding the baby for quite a while while they chatted. They said they let me because they thought it was sweet that I was holding him, but I think they were just lazy. Besides, holding the kids is women's work, right? :P We made it back to the Welsh house and while Welsh Girl watched To Kill A Mockingbird with her mom and sisters, I taught Welsh Dad how to play Go. Of course I slaughtered him but he'll learn.

Got back from East Texas yesterday morning about 230AM. No fucking way I was going to make it to work so I slept in. Checked stuff but didn't have much energy to talk. Did more work on Welsh Girl's computer. Apparently I only need to reinstall XP at this point. Too bad the XP disk I made for her has gone missing. :( Asked a friend to make me a cd copy but he just gave me a DVD drive and a copy on DVD. Too bad the hardware isn't recognizing either of the DVD drives. :( Anyone with ideas why? Advice is accepted.

Oh well, I think that's about it for now. If any more cleavage is required, I'll see what I can do.

< MENSA ADN WOMENSA | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Hooray For Boobies! | 21 comments (21 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I, For One, by Improbus (4.00 / 2) #1 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 04:36:33 AM EST
welcome our cleavage wielding overlords!

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago. --- Oma Desala
Wait... by blixco (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 05:40:00 AM EST
the motherboard isn't recognizing the DVD drives?  If that's the case, that's a strange condition.  See if the BIOS has the ability to enable and disable 32 bit support for that device.  Also see if you can change the DMA type or switch between DMA and PIO mode.

Very strange.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Oh, the free tech-support desk is open? by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 05:56:17 AM EST
A friend of mine has this thing where when he turns on his PC (running XP, can't tell you more than that) it blue-screens with a message saying there's a problem with the hard disk.  I'm afraid I can't remember what it was (Invalid boot media?  Invalid MBR?).

My first guess of course was that it was a dodgy HDD or controller, but he's swapped both of those out.

The interesting bit is that he then said that if he left it on to "warm up" for a while, then it eventually boots up.  Sure enough, it did.

Now something not dissimilar happens to my aging work PC (Win2k) occasionally, seemingly more so after a weekend.  It blue-screens on startup, but boots fine when I press reset.  The only thing I can think of that fits the data is something to do with a dodgy CMOS battery - and leaving it on allows it to recharge.

But...but that still seems a bit doubtful.

So whaddayareckon?  Ever come across this sort of thing before?

Hrm. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 06:03:20 AM EST
Heat!  Something isn't seating right somewhere, and the heat is allowing it to expand and get by.  Or the caps are about to explode.

But no, I've not seen that before.  Some of this stuff is very much voodoo.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Master/slave? by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 05:58:30 AM EST
If the jumper were set wrong, might that cause the drive not to be recognised?

Yep, by blixco (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 06:03:50 AM EST
but I'd assume the jumper was set right....

But yeah, that would totally do it.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Another possibility by The Fool (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 08:10:09 AM EST
Drive not plugged in. Or maybe someone empied an entire spray can of EZ-Cheez into the slot.

Wait... by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 08:24:48 AM EST
You read past the picture?

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Yes. by blixco (4.00 / 2) #14 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 09:25:41 AM EST
Yes I did.  See, I have a wife, and she has these great....assets.  So it takes a lot to distract me.    Someday I'll have to post a picture of Mary.  Even fully clothed...in a business suit...she will cause a buffer overflow.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
+1, converted. by Alice Pulley (4.00 / 2) #7 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 06:24:39 AM EST

Stick a fork in Atreides by georgeha (4.00 / 2) #8 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 06:28:13 AM EST
you passed the baby holding test, you're done.

first pic i ever had of nick... by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #20 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 01:35:01 AM EST
he's holding a baby. sooo cute.
Send me to Austria!
Sorry, I kind of zoned out there for a second by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 08:25:58 AM EST
When I came to, you appeared to be claiming that even more cleavage is on offer.  Frankly, I'm not sure that's even possible.

I'm pretty sure the competition is over.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

I Feel The Urge To Pray. $ by CheeseburgerBrown (3.00 / 4) #12 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 08:47:33 AM EST

-1 by hulver (4.00 / 4) #15 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 09:50:03 AM EST
Don't start that $ crap here. You've been reading k5 too long.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
IAWTP $ by Imperial Mince (1.00 / 2) #16 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 11:45:27 PM EST

This space reserved for whining like a little bitch and being sanctimonious.
Not being a K5-er anymore by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #17 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 06:13:41 PM EST
since having followed all the cool kids here, I have no idea what this $ crap is all about. What is all of this $ crap all about Fearless Leader?

It's a replacement for n/t by hulver (4.00 / 1) #19 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 08:57:38 PM EST
n/t
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
And a good replacement at that $ by debacle (1.50 / 2) #21 Tue Apr 18, 2006 at 01:58:36 PM EST

I'm reminded for some reason.... by dmg (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 09:14:20 AM EST
Of Jon Ericsson's in-depth exposure of the evils of "Anime"...

Which probably says a lot about my priorities...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.

JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY! by vorheesleatherface (2.00 / 0) #18 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 06:17:37 PM EST
Let us bow our heads and pray. Those are some beautiful juggs! atreides! You lucky shit.

Hooray For Boobies! | 21 comments (21 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback