Print Story MFC 5 - H5N1 and then some
Music
By 256 (Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 03:10:16 PM EST) MFC, music fun challenge, vagina full of centipedes, friggin' intense (all tags)
It's official. You have until April 28th.

Songs and CD covers can be uploaded here.

Waltzing MFC-tilda lost by one vote. Anyone who records a song about bird flu that is also a waltz will receive a bonus point1.

Oh and also, misslake and I claim no ownership whatsoever over any of the other MFC ideas put forth in her diary. If anyone wants to poach them for future MFCs, that's A-OK by us. We poached half of them from other people anyway.

1. bonus points have no cash value. no value of any kind, to be honest.

< This Whiny Emo edition of The Riceowlguy Diary(TM) | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
MFC 5 - H5N1 and then some | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Huh. by blixco (4.00 / 2) #1 Tue Apr 11, 2006 at 04:55:08 PM EST
Goddamn joke albums.  I'm going to have to get all maudlin and depressing on your asses for voting wrong.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
I agree, the super happys take their art seriously by cam (4.00 / 2) #4 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 02:37:42 AM EST
Seriously though by cam (4.00 / 2) #6 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 03:48:22 AM EST
I am going to have trouble doing a bird flu one. I suspect I will be bending the rules drastically.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Indeed. by blixco (4.00 / 2) #7 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 04:21:10 AM EST
I'm crap at lyrics, so mine may just be "BIRD FLU!  PANIC PANIC PANIC!  FORGET THE WAR, FORGET OSAMA!  BIRD FLU BIRD FLU BIRD FLU!" with, like, a three chord thing as done by Green Day on, say, all of their crappy goddamn useless cds.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
make sure you get by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #10 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 01:31:42 AM EST
screaming, stampeding, panic sounds in the background. and maybe some birdie chirping with gunshot noises.
Send me to Austria!
If I do, by blixco (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Apr 13, 2006 at 02:43:25 AM EST
you will be given writing credits.  It's a brilliant idea.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
Well, I'm in by gazbo (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 12:19:06 AM EST
But I'm away for a week, so expect nothing for a while.

Moo by Dr Thrustgood (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 12:37:58 AM EST
Had a quick toodle around last night, can see myself combining this with the quo challenge I didn't enter . There was also a Tom Waits one, right? Any other one since then?

Wragh!

Nope. by blixco (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 02:57:09 AM EST
No MFCs since the Tom Waits one.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
I say by bobdole (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 07:52:47 AM EST
+1 for each MFC you manage to combine into one!
-- The revolution will not be televised.
Wahfh1 by Dr Thrustgood (4.00 / 3) #9 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 01:28:13 PM EST
UI shall eb sthte maste rso f the MFT!

I uploaded little sumpin' [nt] by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 1) #12 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 08:53:54 AM EST

awesome by 256 (4.00 / 1) #13 Mon Apr 17, 2006 at 09:00:31 AM EST
i love the transition at 1:19.
reminds me of early misfits.
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
Enterred by TPD (4.00 / 1) #14 Thu Apr 27, 2006 at 01:30:56 AM EST
or would have done if the upload site wasn't sensibly rejecting my upload... (ERROR: File not uploaded properly.)

There's a copy uploaded to here http://www.linkmyfile.com/v/6309158/Deathfromabove2.mp3.html

lots of thrash metal cliches rolled into one, derivative nonsence - but was  fun making it.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM

MFC 5 - H5N1 and then some | 14 comments (14 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback