Print Story And Already!
By ana (Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 09:14:51 AM EST) WFC, Writing Fun Challenge, I hate fun, fun loving cowwqas. (all tags)
there's an entry to the Writing Fun Challenge.

The repository is here.

What?? You didn't hear about the Writing Fun Challenge yet? Go read the link now!

Long weekend. Didn't do much. So why are my butt muscles sore? I think I spent 15 minutes doing physical labor, breaking off aster canes at the ground and bagging them. The bed they're in is at the corner of the yard, so it's abot 2 feet above sidewalk level. So not even any bending. Weird.

Another rush-rush project, so toxicfur is working into the night again. Makes me kinda sad. At least it's not usually this way. I keep repeating that to myself.

Faboo food this weekend; scallops and roasted asparagus one night, and a roasted lamb leg the other. We now have leftovers for stew, burritos, and who knows what-all else.

Getting down to crunchtime for coro. We have 3 rehearsals counting today. My opinion of the music has softened only slightly (since this diary). We're gonna have some talking time, one-on-one, afterwards, and I'm gonna try to speak my mind.

post this sucker.

< Ah, dunno | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
And Already! | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Ya know, by blixco (4.00 / 2) #1 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 10:19:35 AM EST
it's a good thing this is HuSi, where a question of why your butt mucles are sore doesn't lead to a chorus of really awful comments.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco
Yea, verily. by ana (4.00 / 2) #2 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 10:25:39 AM EST
though most of those lines of thought are ruled out elsewhere in the diary.

Can you introspect out loud? --CRwM

Sadly, by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 10:28:57 AM EST
ana's write. It's very hard to write speculative fiction in the form of a proposal whilst doing anything else.
I've got more than one membership to more than one club, and I owe my life to the people that I love. - Ani DiFranco
yow by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 10:53:37 AM EST
Geez. by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 10:57:17 AM EST
I can't rightwrite a single comment without some stupid typo. But yes, itsit's anawrites.

/me goes to sulk now.

I think by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 11:14:23 AM EST
it just goes to show what you've got on the brain at the moment. More important to write than to be right.

"later" meant either "when you walk around the corner" or "oatmeal."
Lately May's Been Working Late Too by Christopher Robin was Murdered (4.00 / 2) #7 Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 11:27:14 AM EST
It's that way whenever she switches shops. Fresh meat gets the crap shifts - it is one of the rules of retail.

I tell my myself that she's happier at the new place and I tell myself that soon some new employee will show up, and they'll get the crap shifts.

Still, it's a bit of a bummer.

And Already! | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback