- They've just shcored an Imperial Wodgeload of funding, so have at least one core competency.
- Apparently - and take this with a grain of NaCL - they pay both bonuses and overtime.
- They have some proper industry experienced types on their board.
- They don't really appear to have a product, but that's not necessarily a problem.
- I'd miss out on the really, really soon now share option issue from this place. It's been delayed so often that I'd feel rather put out if it actually materialised and they IPO'd after I'd left. On the other hand, I'd feel (more) of a chump if I stayed and it kept getting eaten by the lawyers' dog.
It's been 3.5 of your Earth years since I've been out in the big bad, so any advice or taunts that you want to throw my way will be treated with the usual degree of respect.
|< An Abridged Numerical Dating History, Part Two vs. Another Regular Diary | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|