Print Story Snakes on a Plane: Boarding Pass
By LilFlightTest (Mon Mar 06, 2006 at 04:19:36 PM EST) snakes on a plane, allergies, M&Ms (all tags)
so nick has arrived in OOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma via dallas (why??)...i took him a fresh suitcase (which the airline later misplaced) because he didnt have time to come home between arriving from Toronto and leaving again. i drove down in icky wet snow crap, had dinner with him, and drove home again in icky slippery snow crap.

so. tonight's work involves: finishing my chem lab report, locating the article i'm going to do a report on, researching for a reaction paper due thursday, organizing my note sheet for my history exam, and finishing my bacteriology homework. i had chem homework due wednesday, but that got moved back, and that just totally made my day. it lightened my workload by a considerable amount.

today, i had a Bac-T exam, then i helped half the class with the bac-t homework...half of it, anyway. one problem is assigned, if we do both it's extra credit. i believe i was the only person who managed to figure it out without help, so i guided others through it.

i also acted as peer guidance counselor today, during the study group i tutor...they had some questions unrelated to the material, so we discussed.

then i went to the coffee shop and had an M&M brownie. i was also given a free can of liquid caffiene as some kind of promo dealie...jak, i think it's called? i havent tried it yet, i dislike "energy drinks" as a whole. but back to the brownie...i guess i didnt think about an issue with M&Ms....they're red. red 40, to be specific. my lip swelled up about a half hour later, which is when i realized. fuckin'ell.

then, i waged a rather difficult battle with myself not to just bitch out a certain person in choir...i won, but barely. i had a good rant later. also later, i made a suggestion to the director about Chamber, and he thought it might be a good idea. awesome.

anyhoo. i'm going to go try to get some shit done. byeee.

< The Oscars are over, but the question remains: | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Snakes on a Plane: Boarding Pass | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
So hey by webwench (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Mar 06, 2006 at 05:27:18 PM EST
Where did you hear about Snakes on Planes? I was just having a discussion with someone this evening about whether that's osme sort of spoof, or a real movie, or something in between.

"What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?"

#husi by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Mar 06, 2006 at 05:38:51 PM EST
where everything you hear is 100% true...
Send me to Austria!
imdb.com! by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Mar 06, 2006 at 05:52:16 PM EST

I never really considered face-to-face contact a possible thing. -CRwM

SNAKES... ON A PLANE! by The Fool (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Mar 06, 2006 at 07:10:49 PM EST

Don't say I never do anything useful around here.

your factual information source by 256 (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Mar 06, 2006 at 07:49:40 PM EST
it is a real movie project, though it's title has been changed several times.

the Snakes on a Plane internet meme comes from an amusing blog that screenwriter Josh Friedman wrote after being approached about working on the script.

linky

the end
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni

One thing I hate about flying from second tier by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Mar 07, 2006 at 04:57:28 AM EST
cities is that if I'm not going to someplace in the northeast, I have to transfer. To get to Richmond, VA, I had to go through Cincinatti, yes, fly west to go southeast.

To get back from Richmond, I flew through Charlotte, yes, fly south to get north.

It seems I end up going through O'Hare, Atlanta or Charlotte on most of my trips.

Snakes on a Plane: Boarding Pass | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback