Print Story Intarweb Forums are teh funny
By squigs (Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 03:24:47 AM EST) (all tags)
Are the IMDB forums the stupidest on the internet?  Or is there something stupidder?

The Sci-fi channel ones can be pretty bad as well.

Maybe sci-fi fans are a bunch of hopless nerds.

It's quite funny when you get films with comments horrified that other people dare to like a show or a film.  My favourite was a comment on the V for Vendetta forums, suggesting that the reason Jonathan Ross riticised V for Vendetta was that Film 2006 is on a BBC channel, the BBC is apparently controlled by the government, the film is critical of the government so they gave it a bad review.

According to the Sci-fi channels doctor Who forums, some people have problems understanding the Doctor's Liverpool accent...

There are some gems though.  In an IMDB Doctor Who  thread on how they're going to get rid of Rose

Rose confronts to the doctor that she is alo an alien and she was only on earth for a mcdonalds but got stuck. Suddenly she is shot by a passing dalek and then she starts to regenerate. All of a sudden Billie Piper turns into Chantelle From Big Brother.

Chantelle- Oh My God

Doctor- OH NO!!!!

The doctor then then shoots the new rose and runs back into the Tardis.

< We've seen it in the movies | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Intarweb Forums are teh funny | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Try Yahoo boards under any Britney Spears story. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 03:34:05 AM EST
Alternatively, 20 minutes at iVillage should have you stabbing yourself with a fork.

Xanga. by blixco (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 03:48:10 AM EST
Followed closely....very closely....by myspace.

Holy crap.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

iVillage? by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 05:56:34 AM EST
Whoa, that's an opening for sure.

Daily Mail forums by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 03:58:55 AM EST
When I looked someone had actually said "Tony Blair and his so-called New Labour cronies".

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Daily Mail letters page is a constant source... by Alice Pulley (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 04:09:37 AM EST
...of amusement/disgust to me.

'I'm not a racist but why should we have to pay for all the sick Asian children with our NHS...' etc etc.

I can't bring myself to read it by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 04:15:12 AM EST
I have the ocassional glance at the website becuase I'm researching an extensive trolling campaign, to be unleashed at some point in the future.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

This one is funny, though: by blixco (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 04:06:04 AM EST

Selling a SkyTV sat.  The seller's comments in the QA section are all quite funny.

Q: Does it have the VTEC system when functioning in-correctly?  posted by: kiwifto (91 )  9:13 pm, Thu 30 Mar
A: The VTEC is a bit dodgey, but the turbo bypass valve has that wicked 'psscchshhchc' sound each time a viewer changes channels.

---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Try the Ann Coultier forums by joh3n (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 10:11:57 AM EST
They're a hoot.

----

summary of imdb posts by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 03:43:09 PM EST
Americans are teh retarded movie fans*&@$!~~!!!

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

Intarweb Forums are teh funny | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback