Print Story March
By Phil the Canuck (Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 06:12:18 AM EST) (all tags)
No diaries, er, right.

My life is just stuck in a holding pattern. Two months away from the last car payment, a payment that was much easier to handle back in the days when I brought home more money. I'm feeling impatient. I want to go buy a ring. I want to start moving on to the next phase of my life, because this part is played out.
< I went outside and did something other than work for a change! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
March | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I know that impatient feeling by lm (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 06:39:10 AM EST
It's so close you can taste it, but it remains just ever so slightly in the future.

Waiting sucks.

Cicero, The Republic
every day is a step closer by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 07:59:49 AM EST
all you can do in the mean time is carry on and breathe.

go buy a ring by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 08:00:39 AM EST
Whoa. Things with PR Girl (Do I have the right diary?) must be moving right along! Congrats!

BTW, nice to see you posting again. I was wondering what you were up to.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

isn't it about time by dr k (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Mar 31, 2006 at 09:00:55 AM EST
you traded in that old, worn out car/truck/SUV for something new and shiny? Take a look at this beauty over here, the body is made from an amalgam of carbon nanotubes and military grade plastic, and the mileage meets the new federal ratings for fuel efficiency.

:| :| :| :| :|

Ring? Ring! by molasses (2.00 / 0) #5 Sat Apr 01, 2006 at 06:45:23 AM EST
Sweet!  Really?  That good, huh?

Wow.  Do tell more details!

I'm late by duxup (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Apr 12, 2006 at 10:44:26 AM EST