Print Story Something in the way she moves
Marriage
By creo (Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 02:55:27 AM EST) (all tags)
attracts me like no other lover

16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job

Anniversary

Sixteen years - that's six years longer than the the longest estimate that my mates made when we first tied the knot. Unknown to me they had a pool running, winner take all. So, as we lasted longer than the longest estimate, I got to get it.

Conincidentally, we had no kids last night - CU1 was at a camp, and CU2 staying with a friend. This was more good fortune, than good planning. Normally we would take advantage of this absence by having as much hot monkey sex in as many rooms as for long as possible. That's a bit hard to do with a leg in plaster, so we went for the kinky in the bedroom option. No, no pics.

So this morning it was a glorious sleep in, some more hot monkey sex and then off up the hill for breakfast as the sun rose  further up over the hill line.

A most enjoyable way to usher in the beginning of year 17.

Gardening
Spent the day with Father outlaw hacking back the grass from the rocks, repairing retic and top soiling the front lawn. Man, that gardening shit takes a lot of work - it managed to take most of the day.

Took the bike out for an evening fat - nothing too serious, just blew out a few cobwebs.

Part time job
Saw an add in the paper for "motorcycle delivery driver" for 16-25 hours per week. Interestingly this is not with a courier company. I suspect that it might be some sort of fixed round.

If the works in the morning, then I might be interested. Then I can get out in the am, ride the bike and be back for the European work day after lunch. They had some interesting prereqs such as "good hand/eye co-ordination" and you had to be prepared to have a police check and a medical. I can only guess by medical, they mean piss in the cup for what we used to call NMUD (non medical use of drugs) in the service.

Nothing for me to worry about there - all my NMUD is the legal stuff.

Heh - I just worked out what it most likely is - part time postie. It's the only thing I can think of that needs hand/eye and also would have an NMUD policy. That's OK with me...

I also sounded out my old Bank boss about job there. He reckons there might be something in 3 months. I would be on about 90k, which is OK (about 1/2 of what I make now), but I would be at home all the time, and working relatively normal hours. It's food for thought.

Well, time to go get a Bundy and get Mrs C another drink.

Father outlaw is keen to have a go at the back lawn tomorrow, so the next installment of Project Chopper might be delayed a week.

< Eye to eye | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Something in the way she moves | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
People always talk about hot monkey sex by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #1 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 04:15:06 AM EST
But send them actual videos of hot monkey sex, and you've never heard whinging like it, it's just "sicko" this and "FBI" that.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
You have an FBI in Jockland too? by DesiredUsername (4.00 / 1) #3 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 05:13:40 AM EST
Huh

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Scottish people aren't sicko weirdos. by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #5 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 05:37:19 AM EST
He only sends the videos to USians.

Watch out for people nicking your by cam (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 05:02:40 AM EST
65hp Postie bike. 90K is pretty good for Au or has salary inflation increased drastically since I have been gone?

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Salary by creo (4.00 / 1) #4 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 05:15:13 AM EST
Yeh 90 is pretty good, especially for the West Coast. It's a Bank, and they always pay OK. I would be doing project lead type role, with probably a stepping up to PM if I wanted - hint: I don't. Looking in the paper, there are very few development roles, and the ones that are there are government - and they top out around 55-60. Plus you probably have to go to Canberra.

The main advantage is back to a regular 40 hour week, getting paid on time and dealing in a rational environment. The slight downside is they could flick you at anytime, but in that case I can just go back to what I'm doing now.

It will be a bummer to lose the work from home thing. Still, we will see.

"I shall do what I believe to be right and honourable" - Guderian

That is what is going to suck going back home by cam (2.00 / 0) #6 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 07:29:53 AM EST
I am going to look at my paycheck and think, "You know, I miss America so much".

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

+1 Includes hot monkey sex with wife content by yankeehack (4.00 / 3) #7 Sun Mar 26, 2006 at 05:40:40 AM EST
Also, the whole been married for 16 years bit