Print Story innovation!
By infinitera (Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 06:29:09 AM EST) (all tags)
Diet
Cherry
Vanilla
Dr. Pepper

The vending machine scares me.
< Truth offends French president | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
innovation! | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
there's a name I haven't seen in a while by lm (4.00 / 4) #1 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 06:38:14 AM EST
You've been missed.

Cicero, The Republic
thanks.. by infinitera (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 06:42:02 AM EST
I find it's harder to bullshit online outside of college/sysadmin jobs. Those two seem to be conducive (at least for me) to quality bullshit.

I tried that stuff a couple weeks ago. by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 08:06:43 AM EST
It's a dessert, not a drink.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

one adjective at a time is my limit by infinitera (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 08:07:54 AM EST
It sounds pretty nasty.

it's good! by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 08:11:37 AM EST
i drink it as a dessert sometimes when I'm jonesing for a carbonated beverage (once every 3-4 months)

For suitably loose definitions of good by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 08:18:19 AM EST
In that it's not bad, but I prefer diet coke w/splenda.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I was thinking about you on Wednesday. by calla (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 10:05:50 AM EST
Wondering what you were up to, etc.

So it's a two day lag, eh?

i blame the ether by infinitera (4.00 / 3) #8 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 10:21:37 AM EST
Very poor medium.

Is that one pun or two?

So where did you land? by calla (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 10:37:24 AM EST
Great job, new gf, new locale, etc?

I'm looking at a whole new life for myself. Got the new locale and bf - still working on the great job.

yes, no, unchanged by infinitera (4.00 / 1) #11 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 10:47:31 AM EST
Work, 40 hours a week
Sleep, 50 hours a week
WoW, 50 hours a week
Commute, 8 hours a week.

I guess I do have like 20 hours for a GF.

But really a fuck friend would be way less hassle.

WTB [Sex]x20h, PST.

Sounds like you aren't the romantic by calla (4.00 / 2) #12 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 11:43:30 AM EST
you once were. It happens to the best of us.

Don't be surprised if someone comes along and has you thinking romantic thoughts again...

well - go ahead and be surprised, it's more fun that way.

would be nice by infinitera (4.00 / 1) #14 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 03:52:41 PM EST
So long as they don't mind my lack of time. ;)

Dude! You live! by blixco (4.00 / 2) #9 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 10:25:38 AM EST
Excellent!

We have three taps here in Texas, by the way: Hot, Cold, and Dr. Pepper.

I don't think there's much room for the fourth tap (blood for oil) but we're doing our best, apparently.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Waitwaitwait. by Canthros (4.00 / 1) #13 Fri Mar 24, 2006 at 03:03:10 PM EST
Wait.

... You mean you're not dead?

I'm not here, man.

ah, infinitera, long time no see. by rmg (4.00 / 1) #15 Sat Mar 25, 2006 at 02:28:26 PM EST
so how's it hangin'?

[t]rolling retards conversation, period.
innovation! | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback