Print Story I'm naughty by nature
By TPD (Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 03:57:26 AM EST) lesbian vampires (all tags)
(it's not cause I hate ch'yer)

Also I am coverred in luminous yellow baby puke.

when I grow up Tiebreak: When I grow up, I want to be a .....

They*'re back

I missed them! 3 and a half days of school runs without killing myself, the girl or any innocent bystanders (guilty ones don't count) - Yay go me.

The boy is sick. The Antibiotics are lumious yellow, if you read the intro you already know what's coming next.

With the wife being back my guitar frenzy will probably slow down a little, I did have another attempt at recording Mr Crowley but it wasn't any better really (in fact it was probably worse) time would have probably been better spent learning the bits which I don't really know.

Wondering what piece to learn next.... maybe Scarified... Okay maybe not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinks in town tomorrow (maybe) - but not LHuSi (apparently).

*SBOH and PEPSI

< 01:02 | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I'm naughty by nature | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
WIPO: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 04:08:08 AM EST
Another genre classic.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
When I grow up, I want to be ... by lm (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 04:30:41 AM EST
... a lumberjack!

Cicero, The Republic
WIPO: When I grow up, I want to be ... by Improbus (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 05:25:14 AM EST
sedated mental patient.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago. --- Oma Desala
How do you know that you're not? by Cloaked User (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Mar 29, 2006 at 02:40:46 AM EST
All this could be a drug- and dementia-induced fantasy...

This is not a psychotic episode. It is a cleansing moment of clarity.
Really? by Improbus (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Mar 29, 2006 at 04:35:48 AM EST
They should up the frak'n dosage then.  I am a little irritable.

WIPO: Talented. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 05:49:29 AM EST
I'm tired of having to fake it.

The doctor said it was the worst case of cookie-blindness he'd ever seen.
but you have a talent by TPD (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 05:57:10 AM EST
for faking it!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
When I grow up... by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 06:22:21 AM EST

...I want to be a reclusive multi-millionaire.

Dear boss blokey, the only person not understanding clearly that what the customer wants is the crossword animated GIF in a phone skin instead of a PDA skin is you. You've also been told clearly what is required for us to provide said item to the customer.

Tiebreak: by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Mar 23, 2006 at 06:54:04 AM EST
ADULT BABY!