Print Story Who in the Fuck ate my Sun Chips?!?
When I wake up tomorrow, there HAD BETTER BE A FULL FUCKING BAG OF SUN CHIPS WHERE I LEFT THEM.

THEY'D BETTER BE FRENCH ONION ONES TOO, MATH NERD, OR I'LL POUND YA.
< Dubium: Whether I can eat my roommate's Sun Chips | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Who in the Fuck ate my Sun Chips?!? | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hmm. by lm (4.00 / 2) #1 Sun Mar 19, 2006 at 06:10:59 PM EST
You should try to get a job where I work. Free Sun Chips.

Cicero, The Republic
You work at Frito-Lay? by Weapon of Pack Destruction (4.00 / 2) #5 Sun Mar 19, 2006 at 09:55:06 PM EST
I've been wondering why the chip bags have been a little light lately.

No one can eat just one by lm (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 02:10:00 AM EST
But no, I don't work for Frito Lay. And believe me, that's a good thing.

Cicero, The Republic
burglars! by 256 (4.00 / 3) #2 Sun Mar 19, 2006 at 06:17:14 PM EST
too obscure?
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
OH FOGK! by gzt (4.00 / 3) #3 Sun Mar 19, 2006 at 06:18:39 PM EST
I SWEAR I saw a mouse.

Did you check your truck? by calla (4.00 / 3) #4 Sun Mar 19, 2006 at 07:02:55 PM EST
You've got a lot of stuff in there.

Very few people can vouch for that. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #6 Sun Mar 19, 2006 at 09:55:43 PM EST
It's all the stuff I need for subverting the American Way
clubbing baby seals day-to-day activities.

I have to say by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 2) #8 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 03:36:02 AM EST

Having seen your truck, it reminds me of the old trunk of my car. So many items had to be stored there, you know, JUST IN CASE!

*WINK* by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #9 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 03:54:34 AM EST
YES, JUST IN CASE.

boyscouts motto: be prepared. by garlic (4.00 / 3) #10 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 04:13:40 AM EST
you never know when you'll have to start the apocalypse

are all the pairs of panties by sasquatchan (4.00 / 2) #11 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 04:51:36 AM EST
yours ? (don't forget to check the glove compartment..)

This subject was already visited by calla (4.00 / 1) #12 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 08:44:31 AM EST
somewhere on the internet.

But not by me.

oh man by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #13 Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 01:41:37 PM EST
Who had "Dave will flip out over Sun Chips" in the "Reason they'll break up office pool?????"

Blizzard of Death '06