Print Story I'm taking my toys and going home
I've had it -- this site is going downhill and you people have shown you have absolutely no taste.  Unless things turn around quickly, I'm going to have to leave the site for good.

The following people should be permanently banned from the site, and I'll give a good reason why for each one.  If my demands are met, I'll cave to the wishes of the masses and not actually quit husi after all.

Rogerborg:       Scottish
Garlic:          Once rated my comment a "2"
sasquatchan:     Confusingly close to a province
ana:             Impersonating an airline
kEllnerin:       has a german nick, obviously a nazi
kwsni:           Ex-girlfriend doesn't like scat pr0n
Gedvondour:      Looked at me funny
cam:             Sometimes cross-posts to SSR
wiredog:         Has a dupe account
blixco:          From the state where Bush is from
me0w:            Has a lower UID than me
Vultch:          Translated into russian is a curse word
hulver:          Voted against my story in the queue
Scrymarch:       What the heck is a scrymarch anyhow?
gazbo:           Hasn't posted in a month
NoNicksLeft:     Is a dickhead.
nqh:             three letter nicks are annoying
MillMan:         A man or a mill?  Make up your damn mind.
greyrat:         Smells like fish
george:          Fucking republicans
slozo:           Well known Jamaican Terrorist
FlightTest:      Not Lil enough.
lm:              One of those pretentious two letter nick guys
BaconAndWaffles: Despite the tasty nick, provides neither
ShadowNode:      Strangled a kitten in a dark alley
Nigga:           Offensive nick, kind of a dick
DullTrev:        Voted for Kodos
thunderbee:      Racist against lightning
stark:           Stark raving lunatic would be more like it
grandpajive:     Reminds me of my own Grandpa Jive, who was evil

Thank you, and good night.

< "Vicious Cycle..." | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I'm taking my toys and going home | 62 comments (62 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I agree completely by Forbidden (4.00 / 3) #1 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 03:54:28 PM EST
me0w does have a lower UID than you.

You once was.
I will beat you to within an by blixco (3.50 / 4) #2 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 03:57:39 PM EST
inch of your worthless life if you ever....ever post anything at all on this site again ever.

Just kidding.
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

Do you really mean that? by theantix (4.00 / 3) #7 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:23:51 PM EST
The penalty seems ill fitting of the crime, don't you think?  Sheesh, a guy suggests you get banned from the site and all of a sudden you threaten physical harm upon him?  Sorry, what state do you live in again?  ;-)

The state that by blixco (4.00 / 3) #15 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:56:45 PM EST
kicks your ass.

The state that you most fear.

DELAWARE!
---------------------------------
Taken out of context I must seem so strange - Ani DiFranco

it's a good thing by theantix (4.00 / 2) #18 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:25:14 PM EST
It's a good thing I'm not a mentally challenged toddler, otherwise you'd have to electrocute me!

ok, I'll stop with the lame cheapshot Texas jokes now.  But only because you brought up Delaware.

Have you ever been to Delaware? by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #43 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 03:02:46 AM EST
It can be pretty frightening. Especially Wilmington. And Rehobeth.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Delaware - The Toll State by cam (4.00 / 1) #44 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 03:05:36 AM EST
fucking rapacious batards. It is ten miles bloody long as a state and the hit you for $6 to get through it.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Only if you go north/south by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #46 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 03:13:03 AM EST
I usually go east/west to and from Ocean City. Through the backwoods of Delaware.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

yeah by MillMan (4.00 / 3) #3 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:11:21 PM EST
you die. you die and go to HELL.

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

I'm sensing a little angst here. by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:13:45 PM EST

Vive le Montréal libre.
Guess who's coming for dinner? by theantix (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:21:45 PM EST
I mean, added to the list?

oh and by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #16 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:16:15 PM EST
I'm a man who works at a paper mill, you white collar elitist.

Everybody still hates me in this city and I hate everybody.

hey! by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:14:07 PM EST
You left me out. I wanted something offensive said about me! That's it, I'm glad you're leaving. /me pouts (and goes back to work).
damn it, lif eis actually really *far4 too good at tghe momnent, shboyukbnt;t whilen. --Dr Thrustgood
I'm sorry by theantix (4.00 / 1) #19 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:30:24 PM EST
But you haven't done anything that warrants an offensive post.  Certainly you married an airline imposter -- but what have you done lately?  ;-)

I have to actually *do* something???!!! by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:33:22 PM EST
Isn't being a lazy bastard enough?
If being lazy was enough... by theantix (2.00 / 0) #23 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:35:26 PM EST
...don't you think I'd be on the list too?

Ok, fine. by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #24 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:39:26 PM EST
/me kicks tixy in the shins.

Happy now?

Sorry, not good enough for the list by theantix (4.00 / 1) #25 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:44:37 PM EST
I do appreciate the effort though -- shows you've got spunk!  Thankfully my vast experience chatting with joh3n has taught me to wear shinpads at all times, so I remain unscathed -- but keep up the good work!

I don't get it. by NoMoreNicksLeft (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:36:45 PM EST
I feel like the slow kid listening in on the innuendo-filled adult joke he just heard.

Obviously some of these are a joke, but why was I included if that is the case? You're making my brain hurt.
Do not look directly into laser with remaining good eye.

Satire is best enjoyed... by toxicfur (4.00 / 2) #9 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:37:56 PM EST
when not thinking about it hard enough to make your head hurt.
Madam... by NoMoreNicksLeft (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:40:50 PM EST
You overestimate the amount, intensity, and depth of contemplation required to cause my modest cerebrum discomfort. Good day to you*.

* In best southern gentleman accent.
Do not look directly into laser with remaining good eye.

Oh, and.. by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #11 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:41:31 PM EST
you made disparaging remarks about his wife. If you'd done that to my partner, I'd have added you to my list of evildoers as well.
Wow, what a justification. by NoMoreNicksLeft (2.00 / 0) #17 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:22:12 PM EST
Explains alot though.
Do not look directly into laser with remaining good eye.
persimmon banned him from #husi by Forbidden (2.00 / 0) #30 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 06:21:51 PM EST
DIE BITCHCUNTSLUTWHORE OF EUROPA!

You once was.
Dude that is _so_ 1980s by theantix (2.00 / 0) #32 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 06:47:19 PM EST
The in thing these days is the art of "womb cursing" -- get with the programme.

'womb cursing' by Forbidden (2.00 / 0) #34 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 07:21:52 PM EST
Wikipedia has no answers.

You once was.
I think he's german [nt] by yicky yacky (2.00 / 0) #39 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 12:51:45 AM EST

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
I think the reason is pretty obvious. by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #13 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:50:18 PM EST
Although I disagree with the list slightly. I think it should contain Forbidden for having a name that reminds me of 404 errors, and have no quarrel with NoMoreNicksLeft.

Vive le Montréal libre.
You've got wiredog on there twice. by mrgoat (4.00 / 4) #12 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:49:18 PM EST

--top hat--
if I was drinking milk by theantix (4.00 / 2) #21 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:34:18 PM EST
I would have spat it up through my nose reading that.  There's a lesson in this for all of us:  never drink milk.

No he doesn't by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #42 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 02:59:32 AM EST
This is my dupe account.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Don't let the door by DesiredUsername (2.00 / 0) #14 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 04:53:02 PM EST
hit your penis on your way back in 3 months from now.

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
I'm not worried by theantix (4.00 / 6) #22 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:34:38 PM EST
it's really small

Neither are we by Forbidden (2.00 / 0) #31 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 06:22:55 PM EST
For mostly the same reasons.

You once was.
drama lama! by garlic (3.00 / 2) #26 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:46:52 PM EST
except I don't have webwenches graphic, and I'm too lazy to get it.

will this do instead? by theantix (4.00 / 5) #27 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:49:34 PM EST

yeah. by garlic (4.00 / 3) #29 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 06:17:04 PM EST
Yeah. All I've got is this:

Llama? by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #28 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 05:51:13 PM EST
Did somebody say llama?

Vive le Montréal libre.
Get angry instead like dailykos by cam (2.00 / 0) #45 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 03:07:57 AM EST
Can we exchange gpig for Rogerborg? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #33 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 06:48:38 PM EST
I mean, Scottich is Scottich.

j/k g-dawg by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #48 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 04:03:41 AM EST
You're a righteous small-animal husbandry dude, dude.

What did my guy offer by calla (4.00 / 1) #35 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 08:17:24 PM EST
to keep us off the list?

Or maybe you really like trolls?

Well by theantix (4.00 / 2) #55 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 06:58:37 AM EST
For starters, ti whateverhisnickistoday made that waitress in the vegan restaurant nearly fall over by ordering the prime rib.  Do I need another reason?  I think not!

Vegan restaurant tofu, aahhh... by calla (4.00 / 1) #60 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 09:02:07 AM EST
We need to get together there again, SOON!!!

Cheese gud by duxup (2.00 / 0) #36 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 08:17:44 PM EST
n/t
____
I've said it before, I'll say it again by theantix (4.00 / 1) #56 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 06:59:40 AM EST
Duxup is the most wise person to ever walk the face of this here planet Earth.

Wait ... by Canthros (4.00 / 3) #37 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 08:26:13 PM EST
Who are you again?

theanteater? Who?

I'm not here, man.

in a nutshell by theantix (4.00 / 5) #57 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 07:00:15 AM EST
Born in a Polynesian leper colony to a beatnik mother
and a clone of Socrates, theantix was abandoned as a
child to be raised by a group of "friendly enough"
toothless vampire bats.  But eventually theantix tired
of the constant bat-vomit n' bat-milk diet and moved
on, swimming to the isles of Japan where he became a
world-renouned sumo-wrestler and slam poet.

Fame was hard on poor 'antix -- a rapid succession of
money-grubbing wives convinced him to move onto
greener pastures.  He spent his vast sumo/poet fortune
on massively extensive plastic surgery and moved to
Sweden where he was eventually featured in a Budweiser
tv advert as one of the bikini babes.

But socialized medicine was a bane on poor theantix's
body-altering lifestyle, and when gravity claimed all
of the delightful perkiness he was without income or
savings.  However, he still had the cardboard box for
his old life-size Sumo trophy, and this became his home
until the winter proved that too much snow is bad for a
cardboard box, even a sumo one.

With no options left, theantix smuggled aboard a
container ship and headed for the United States of
America, land of the free and home of the (Atlanta)
braves.  He is now known to frequent box factories, and
derives an income from selling box factory trade secrets
to other box factory managers.  When he's not doing that,
he's probably on the internet.

Best bio ever! by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #58 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 08:03:47 AM EST
EV-AR!

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I am extremely offended by komet (4.00 / 4) #38 Wed Mar 15, 2006 at 11:41:01 PM EST
to see my nick missing from that list. I'm leaving Husi forever and it's your fault.

P.S. check out my new Myspace blog where I whine about the lack of journalistic integrity on Husi ad nauseam.

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.

Top of the list, Ma by Rogerborg (4.00 / 5) #40 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 01:11:58 AM EST
Top of the list.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
no teef, Mba by martingale (2.00 / 0) #47 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 03:52:02 AM EST
No teef!
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
Also dearest to my heart by theantix (4.00 / 1) #54 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 06:57:20 AM EST
Rogerborg, will you marry me?

Keep this shit up by joh3n (4.00 / 2) #41 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 02:24:30 AM EST
and I'm leaving k5 forever.

----

I hereby dub thee 'Salacious Crumb' by yicky yacky (2.00 / 0) #49 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 04:11:12 AM EST

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
hey, by Kellnerin (4.00 / 3) #50 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 04:21:11 AM EST
fucker, that's a capital K. Get it right.

"Slick Loons Cow Stumbling Readers." —toxicfur
I may be an expensive mushroom. —iGrrrl
Tixy's literacy by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #51 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 05:02:14 AM EST
see, the province also has a K in it.. Maybe he's dyslexic ?

fixed, thanks for the update [nt] by theantix (4.00 / 1) #53 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 06:56:06 AM EST

Attention theantix Fucknugget by Gedvondur (4.00 / 1) #52 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 05:38:34 AM EST
I will CONTINUE to look at you funny.  If you attempt to stop me, I will LEAVE FOREVER.

or

I WILL FONG YOU!

I would suggest, that if you don't like it, you can have me banned.

But I will just use my dupe tidave account or dupe spacejack account.

Gedvondur
"...it isn't like I dug up her great-grandmother and fucked her in the eye socket." -clock

Obviously I need to work on being more offensive. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 2) #59 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 08:24:12 AM EST
People are simply not paying enough attention to me!

The doctor said it was the worst case of cookie-blindness he'd ever seen.
Careful what you wish for by cam (4.00 / 1) #61 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 09:56:45 AM EST
that is list of who's pants tix wants to get into.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

You know how it is. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #62 Thu Mar 16, 2006 at 10:09:05 AM EST
I'm a troll, I'm a clown, I'm an attention whore is what I am.

Better to be singled out for abuse than to be ignored!

The doctor said it was the worst case of cookie-blindness he'd ever seen.