Print Story Words are a motherf*cker.
iTunes.
Work.
My ass.
Music.
Stuff.

I just bought 3 songs from iTunes.  Damned Apple and their 99 cent music crap.

Work sucks.  We have a client meeting Friday.  It's gonna be not fun.  They want a CMS to manage content but want to load all old present and new data via SQL.  Bypassing the CMS's input system.  Also my function works now but will break if they go through with all the changes they sent today.  Today I spent an hour working and the rest sending emails and researching shit.  Every time I got an answer back I had 3 more questions to ask.  Purely for academic purposes tell me why these two words would be on a 'banned word' list: Saturday and Opening.

It's fat and that sucks.  I need to get to a gym and workout.  Something.  Stress relief too.

Songs I bought via iTunes.  Separate Worlds, Journey.  If you leave, OMD.  Some free song.  And Force MDs meet the Fat Boys.  What I really want is the Grey Album.

Big ass now storm coming my way tomorrow.  Freezing rain will suck.  Hopefully the weekend is clear as I want to get out of the house and go exploring.  And have some conversation.

My newspaper subscription was supposed to expire today but I had a paper in my box when I came home.  Oh well.

It costs 200k a year to run dKos?  WHAT THE FUCK.  More incredible, he covers that costs with ads.  Jesus.  I knew I shoulda double majored in PoliSci.

Anyway.  I can't wait for the weekend to be here.

Have a good one.

< A Quote: | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Words are a motherf*cker. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
200k per year by theantix (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Mar 01, 2006 at 07:32:37 PM EST
how much of that do you think is salaries?

none by lm (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Mar 01, 2006 at 07:54:32 PM EST
But a fair amount is hourly wages for contract programmers for site modifications.

I suspect, but I could be wrong, that the owner of Kos Media Inc. draws out more than 200k per year for salary.

Cicero, The Republic
well by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Mar 02, 2006 at 02:11:57 PM EST
He did mention a salary increase for a 'Jeremy'.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
I think that's the venerable CT by lm (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Mar 02, 2006 at 02:25:36 PM EST
But I might just be conflating two different guys with the same first name.

Cicero, The Republic
Speaking of which-- by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Mar 02, 2006 at 06:31:30 AM EST
Can you make it to the BroHo this Saturday?

Monocle polish isn't cheap... /nt by ShadowNode (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Mar 02, 2006 at 09:25:20 AM EST

not sure. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Mar 02, 2006 at 02:22:45 PM EST