Print Story You're Jane Horrocks in drag - it's true!
Music
By TPD (Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 04:44:45 AM EST) James Blunt, Ear, Work, Wife, Bad Books, Arsenal (all tags)
Today's TPD diary is an extra special hour long James blunt special! WOW!

Send a message to James blunt (who I am reliably informed always reads this blog) tiebreak: You're blank - it's true*

* and in answer to ambrosen from a little while ago..... yes sometimes.

Not quite sure why, but, I hate James blunt with a passion I normally reserve for murderous dictators and spurs managers.

I have a slightly itchy ear.

I'm in the wife's bad books!

I've been working like a dog.

Saw last half of kill bill2 last night which I guess is a quarter of the whole film based on this I give it 2/2.5. or GREA (not quite great) as good as the actors are it still doesn't really cut it (or they cut it too much depending on how you look at it) for the martial arts scenes compared to the real deal. Better than most Hollywood attempts though.

Arsenal, saving ourselves for the champions league (obviously)

< Who's the Daddy | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
You're Jane Horrocks in drag - it's true! | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Obvious tie-break by hulver (4.00 / 5) #1 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 04:49:30 AM EST
a cunt
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Well, by ambrosen (4.00 / 4) #2 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 04:56:46 AM EST
I was going to say bland, but I think hulver's got it.

IAWTP by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 05:14:02 AM EST
Still, on the bright side, Cockplay have split.

Re: footie (OT for this comment but can't be arsed making another)

Arsenal: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!  And here I was thinking it was ManUSA going to do a Leeds.  I would far rather that the Salford Buccaneers went bankrupt, but hey, anything that takes the spotlight off Toon's woes is all good!

bah by TPD (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 05:24:04 AM EST
just you wait champions league glory awaits us, (my ever over optimistic spider sense assures me this is the case).

Oh and in case you missed it they're now touting ranieri as your boss - (te he!)

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM

NOOOOOOOO! by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 06:37:02 AM EST
/cries

Have you seen the video in my hole diary yet?

yes by TPD (2.00 / 0) #12 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 07:03:53 AM EST
and most excellent it was too.... I'll show it to the wife later.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Tiebreak: by gazbo (4.00 / 6) #3 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 05:00:35 AM EST
is the correct contraction for "you are"

Tiebreak by komet (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 05:04:57 AM EST
You're tasty when cooked in a white wine sauce - it's true

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
smug tosser tiebreak by yicky yacky (4.00 / 2) #7 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 05:30:42 AM EST

"reading this"

(Alt: tenth richest - though, given who's in 18th, I think they're full of it)

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Tiebreak by The Fool (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 05:55:13 AM EST
"You're Superman--it's true." (Suddenly decides to go over Niagara Falls without a barrel.)

The son of Jor-El? by TPD (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 06:01:21 AM EST
the son of our Jailer?

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
NO TEXT by The Fool (4.00 / 2) #13 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 07:36:16 AM EST

Tiebreak: by Arm of Roger (4.00 / 2) #9 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 06:00:00 AM EST

You're a naked spaceman, it's true.

Jane Horrocks in drag? by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #14 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 08:06:22 AM EST
How does that work?

I don't get how you can put a mild mannered jolly hockeysticks type in drag.

You asked for proof by TPD (4.00 / 2) #15 Thu Feb 16, 2006 at 02:08:20 PM EST
I give you proof

James Blunt
Jane Horrocks

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM

Excellent work, sir. by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #16 Fri Feb 17, 2006 at 01:56:49 AM EST
But worrying.