- Bah. I have work to do. I'm not doing it. My voice-mail light has been taunting me all morning, I'm not giving in to it. Indeed, am I nothing but a simple minded slave, akin to Pavlov's dog?? My voice-mail light flashes and I salivate???? I think not. I'm my own man and I'll check my voice-mail when I darn well feel like it and not a moment before!
- Yesterday I went to visit Dr. Bombay, to get the bump on my hand checked out and whatnot. Firstly, she gave me the riot act cause I haven't been in for about 5 years. Heck, I haven't been sick or injured (except the broken finger, but it's not like she could do anything about that) so why add burden to the already effed up health system?? We differed on that point.
The bump is indeed a ganglion cyst, as I had diagnosed, but I didn't have the heart to tell her that she wasted all those years in med school now that we have the ability to diagnose ourselves with the Internet. Still it was nice to get that one small point affirmed. She pretty much said to see if it goes away on it's own which was my plan as well. Then she jabbed at me and poked and prodded at me and stuff and generally decided I'm the most fit and healthy bloke on the planet, except she diagnosed me as having too much blood -n- urine in my system and sent me down to the lab to take care of that poste haste. So there you have it, unless I get bad news back from the blood and urine people I'm good for another 5 years!!
- Right. The secret to my great health is nothing other than the hammy sammy, which I will ceremoniously cram down my snickers-hole for lunch today.
- Hey boys -n- Gurlz... guess what time it is!! Go ahead!! Guess!! It's Spring Training Time!! Take me out to the friggin ballgame!! Take me out to the friggin park!!! Cram my pie-hole with some peanuts and cracker jacks!! Woooo!!! I don't care if I ever get back!!! You know what that means, right? It means that warm weather is just around the corner!
- You've got to give my ol pal Scott McClellan some credit for trying a new tack yesterday... I mean, I'm guessing he thought he could be pro-active and stop the hounds from going on and on about the whole thing if he made some levity and whatnot. But really, if I'm a family member of the guy that Cheney gunned down in cold blood, well, I'm probably not finding any jocularity there. Especially as the guy is now teetering on the brink of death. It's interesting that this regime (You know about the Scooter Libby indictments, right) doesn't seem to learn that it's best to just come out with the truth and get it over with cause it's going to come out anyways and you just look stupid by trying to hide and cloak stuff. Nimrods.
|< Prattle you to kindling | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|