Print Story ....and it seemed like such a good idea at the time
Working life
By TPD (Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 01:24:09 AM EST) SWWNO, PEPSI, WORK (all tags)
blah blah blah blah blah

good ideas Tiebreak: Blank - it seemed like such a good idea at the time

Update [2006-2-14 8:47:4 by TPD]: picture proof that my kids are the most rockingist kids in the whole world

oh yeah a shared cache and structure, that'll be a nice easy way around the issue, shouldn't be that bad to implement!

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not included in todays diary due to time constraints: cat diahorea, footy, love, and other miscellaneous stuff

I love (and miss) my kids.... roll on thursday!

da kids are alright

< The Final Countdown | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
....and it seemed like such a good idea at the time | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
tiebreak by Merekat (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 01:37:36 AM EST
And referencing one of your non includeds.

Giving a bowl of milk to the cat - it seemed like such a good idea at the time. How was I to know she is allergic?

Hey, I'm like your cat. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 01:56:06 AM EST
I found out for definite I have a lactose intolerance over the weekend. Exact details would be TMI, but it wasn't that gross. The most annoying thing was that I was, unusually for me, in the company of pretty girlies, so being my usual scintillating self would have been good for morale. Wincing with mild stomach cramps and being irritable is not the way to make yourself feel interesting.

Just testing my new sig by ad hoc (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 04:58:33 AM EST
Well, by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 05:26:20 AM EST
I couldn't read the cartoon (I'll assume it's as spot on as is par for the course with Mr T Rex), and I really get annoyed when people have spurious psychosomatic food requirements, as I'm sure you do, but, like I said, my body was emphatic, wrapped all the lactose in a bit of mucus, and got rid of it by the process of emesis, in a sweetish white bundle.

Indeed by TPD (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:09:34 AM EST
I'm blaming a bowl of milk!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Tiebreak by DullTrev (4.00 / 3) #3 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:05:09 AM EST

Entering a tiebreak - it seemed like such a good idea at the time.

DFJ?
ObTiebreaks by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:17:14 AM EST

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Tiebreak by komet (4.00 / 5) #6 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:26:13 AM EST
Agreeing to a blind date with "sarah" from IRC in an unknown darkened room - it seemed like such a good idea at the time

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
Hrm. by blixco (4.00 / 3) #7 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:31:49 AM EST
Quayle for dinner - it seemed like a good idear at the time.
---------------------------------
I am ten ninjas. Ten ninjas with root access. - mrgoat
Danfoooooooooth by Rogerborg (4.00 / 2) #8 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:50:45 AM EST
It's funny if you imagine it in a Cheney falsetto.  Go on, screech it together.  Danfoooooooooorth.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Tiebreak: Packing our religious nuts off to USia by Rogerborg (4.00 / 7) #9 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 02:53:48 AM EST
Who'd ever have imagined that they'd survive, let alone prosper?

Poll subject WIPO: which one first?

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

yeah thanks a lot by MillMan (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 05:39:11 AM EST
why didn't you just kill them? I'm pretty sure my liquor stores aren't open on Sunday in this city because the Puritans got to oppress everyone here first.

Noam Chomsky: Well, forget about the hippies and so on and so forth.

Great picture. by Alice Pulley (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 05:17:20 AM EST

Tiebreak: by crux (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 05:37:16 AM EST
Full time employment - it seemed like such a good idea at the time.

Cute kids by hulver (4.00 / 1) #15 Tue Feb 14, 2006 at 06:20:37 AM EST
You must have a very attractive wife ;)
Cheese is not a hat. - clock