Print Story ATTENTION LONDON INFIDELS
Cheese
By komet (Wed Dec 06, 2006 at 11:36:47 AM EST) lhusi (all tags)
I've just booked a flight

----------------------------------------------------------------
08MAR  1845  LATEST CHECK-IN TIME
       1925  BASEL         BSL   LX  486                    OK
       2005  LONDON        LCY   ECONOMY                   20K

11MAR  2020  LATEST CHECK-IN TIME
       2050  LONDON        LCY   LX  487                    OK
       2325  BASEL         BSL   ECONOMY                   20K
----------------------------------------------------------------
ENDORSEMENT  FARE RESTRICTIONS APPLY

FARE CALC    BSL LX LON 7.26EBSWEB LX BSL 19.78TBSWEB NUC27.04EN
             D ROE1.23803 XT CHF12.00GB CHF43.50UB

(Does anyone know the syntax of the fare calculation field? I've been wondering about it for decades.)

This co-incides, of course, with 256's arrival, the subsequent LHusi drinks on 9 March and me making a complete prat of myself from 9 March to 11 March.

Be there XOR be square.

Alice Pulley infidel: are you really prepared to put up two Hussites at the same time? Many thanks if so, and do you and your new lady friend like chocolate? Light or dark?

< Mars | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
ATTENTION LONDON INFIDELS | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I shall try to make it. by Driusan (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Dec 06, 2006 at 11:56:26 AM EST
I'd like to attend a LHuSi drinks while not too tired to be social or decypher accents, and I think I should spend some time actually seeing London instead of rushing through it in a few days.

It'll be last minute if I do go, though, and depend on still having a contact at $Airline. So no promises.

Vive le Montréal libre.

You weren't so bad by Phage (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Dec 07, 2006 at 04:13:15 AM EST
Just a bit quiet/spaced.

marvelous! by 256 (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Dec 06, 2006 at 02:37:44 PM EST
so what are we doing on the evening of the 8th?
I don't think anyone's ever really died from smoking. --ni
The same thing we do every LHuSi beers... by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Dec 07, 2006 at 02:23:03 AM EST
Get outrageously hammered!

HAHAHA! He fell for it! by gazbo (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Dec 07, 2006 at 12:17:44 AM EST
See you NEVER, sucker.

I like the use of "advanced" logical operators in a sentence suggesting people are square.  However, I shall assuredly be using that myself.

Like the old saying goes, by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Dec 07, 2006 at 06:44:17 AM EST
(Be there AND (NOT be square)) OR ((NOT be there) AND be square).

Simple, really.

ATTN KOMET INFIDEL by Alice Pulley (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Dec 07, 2006 at 02:22:48 AM EST
You are welcome sir. Details eg address, train routes, phone no blah blah blah to be PM'd or probably emailed if your address is on here so that I don't have to remember to do it later.

Will sort out meeting you at airport etc nearer the time (as will assume will be going for a 'couple' of beers on the 8th).

I am in a state of flux by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Dec 07, 2006 at 02:24:17 AM EST
With respect to living arrangements, but I'll tentatively offer crash space to those that need it.

ATTENTION LONDON INFIDELS | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback