Print Story I hate you
By cicero (Tue Dec 19, 2006 at 10:14:42 PM EST) work (all tags)
how do I put this? you're a snake

* my opinions, not of my employer, blah blah blah *

short diary, b/c I'm not sure how to properly elaborate the exact issues- but i'm getting to the point at work where I'm seeing more and more office politics and it's really starting to piss me off.  it's not yet to the point where i'm depressed coming in, but there've been about 4 or 5 things in as many months that have been done strictly because someone wants to show someone else how big their penis is. Now, this isn't the same someone (i think) in each of these cases, and by and large, i'm way too far below for it to have any direct impact on me (modulo a recent conversation about the possibility of relocation), but it's just depressing in general and makes me wish I worked for a tiny tiny company. I get the feeling that at a small company, I could just do everything right; though I'm guessing that everyone has that feeling.  Before they start.

in other news, rsi sucks.

< SMUT MFC 9 ENTRY | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I hate you | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
And a merry chrimbo to you too, Stranger by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Dec 20, 2006 at 12:20:28 AM EST

Relax by TurboThy (4.00 / 5) #2 Wed Dec 20, 2006 at 02:05:11 AM EST
It's just work. In other news, see my .sig.
__
Sommerhus til salg, første række til Kattegat.
One of the biggest lies we're told as children by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 2) #3 Wed Dec 20, 2006 at 04:45:31 AM EST
is that things are "different" when you're an adult.

No, it's still just like high school.

Yeah right by TurboThy (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Dec 20, 2006 at 09:11:49 AM EST
I must admit to being considerably more affluent than I was in high school. On the downside, there are no flocks of nubile maidens traipsing around in my vicinity anymore.
__
Sommerhus til salg, første række til Kattegat.
size of the company doesn't matter. by garlic (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Dec 20, 2006 at 07:40:43 AM EST
dick waving can happen at any size company.

aye, and i've been a wondering where you were. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Dec 20, 2006 at 09:36:37 AM EST

I hate you | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback