Print Story Bones and stuff
By spacejack (Fri Dec 15, 2006 at 09:38:30 AM EST) bones, stuff (all tags)
Robin: "What does it mean, Bruce? How can he force you into a boner?"

Batman: "I don't know, but whatever it is, it can't be good, that's for sure!"

Batman: "There's only one thing to do - we've got to get to the Joker before he can get to us. Let's continue our study of the great boners of all time - and try to guess the Joker's next move..."

That and more at this collection of unintentional(?) innuendo in old comics.

Also, I found a skull!

At the university bookstore. $27 for the "budget skull". Seems a bit smaller than actual size. (I have a small head, so that's not it.)

< Soupy things and stuff | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Bones and stuff | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Alas, poor RogerBorg, by wiredog (4.00 / 3) #1 Fri Dec 15, 2006 at 09:40:48 AM EST
I knew him, Horatio.
A man of infinite jest and wisdom.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Aha by spacejack (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Dec 15, 2006 at 09:50:50 AM EST
So that's why this was a "budget" skull.

also explains . . . by slozo (4.00 / 3) #3 Fri Dec 15, 2006 at 10:01:49 AM EST
. . . the small size.

OR, it was a smaller woman, or child . . . maybe Farmgirl?

Cool skull by TPD (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Dec 15, 2006 at 01:59:10 PM EST
so how's the anatomy drawing coming along?

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
pretty good by spacejack (4.00 / 1) #5 Sat Dec 16, 2006 at 05:04:46 AM EST
I've only gotten to the basic body proportions and the skull so far. It takes quite a bit of practice to memorize, and then even more practice to reproduce these things at any angle. But I'm getting there...

Indeed nice skull by Pasofol (4.00 / 1) #6 Sat Dec 16, 2006 at 05:11:36 AM EST
What’s it made out of?  I assume it’s not real, but than again I'm somewhat disappointed in human kind at times.

I can’t seem but to conclude a resemblance to another drawing.

plastic or vinyl by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #7 Sat Dec 16, 2006 at 05:51:32 AM EST
I guess. But the box says "made in China" so who knows.

then by ucblockhead (4.00 / 1) #8 Sat Dec 16, 2006 at 06:49:41 AM EST
It's made out of political prisoners.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Bones and stuff | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback