Print Story Fleas on your dad
Wizards and Hobbits
By Bob Abooey (Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 10:08:33 AM EST) Super High Tech Jet Fighters (all tags)
The B.A.D.TM

Eating bugs since 1977...

I see that one Nicole Ritche done get herself all arrested last night. First of all, mad props to her for not going off on the cops and blaming all her problems on the Jews. Or the Negroes, or the Spics or the Kikes or the Hebes. Also, she looks about half-cute in her mug shot, and that's pretty hard to do when you're all whacked out and whatnot. But, sadly, when you read she only weighs 85 pounds, well, 85 pounds??? Seriously, I've had bowel movements bigger than that. What's up with that? Do guys still even dig on that heroin-chic skin-n-bones look??

Speaking of, whatever, I'm ready to make an official statement about one Britney Spears. Now, we all know that she's done some goofy stuff lately. Like getting married to that looser slug K-Fed, and birthing his looser kids. They she texts him to tell him she wants to get divorced and starts running around letting people take pictures of her vagina. One has to shake their head and wonder, "What has happened to our little mousekatere?" First, let me state I think this is a cry for help. I'm sure she's simply acting out in an effort to get back at her father for not paying attention to her when she was a tiny tot. Secondly, after performing hours of intense studying, I've come to believe that her vagina does indeed seem to have super powers. That's all I can say about that matter at this time.

Speaking of vagina's, one Dennis Kucinich has announced he's running for President in 08!! Woooo!! In early polling this is how the 08 election is shaping up:

Aliens from Space - 48%
David Duke - 41%
Dennis Kucinich - 11%

So it looks like Dennis has some catching up to do, but God bless him, he's got 2.5 years to build momentum and we all know that the aliens tend to start very strong and fade at the end.

Boy, the Holidays are shaping up to be rather sparse this year. My sister is working about 80 hours a week trying to support her kids and whatnot cause her X is a deadbeat dad, so she's not going to be available for any family stuff. Meanwhile Gramps is in the "Last Stop" retirement community, so I'll likely end up going to my Dad's and we'll go fetch Gramps for a few hours so the three of us can sit around and stare at each other in between mumbling stuff about the weather. Gah. Well, what can you do.

And finally, I'm composing a theme song for HuSi for the current MFC. Writing a theme song is pretty easy, as it turns out. I think maybe I should try to gain employment from TV/Radio stations along this line.

< Goldberg, Handel, Eroica, Paganini | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Fleas on your dad | 20 comments (20 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Guys by ucblockhead (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 10:22:02 AM EST
Do guys still even dig on that heroin-chic skin-n-bones look??
Did they ever?

My wife's theory is that the fashion industry likes stick-figures because it's easier to fit figures with no curves.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman

Thin was in for quite a while by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 10:50:49 AM EST
I think it may still be in for all I know. Meanwhile I'd like to see us go back to the 60's when women had curves and they didn't all have the shape of a 12 year old boy.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

For men? by ucblockhead (4.00 / 2) #8 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 11:36:07 AM EST
Or for "the fashion industry"?

Most men I know prefer the curves.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman

meanwhile by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #13 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 01:53:28 PM EST
women with curves feel like heifers when they try anything on.
---------
Dance On, Gir!
If four back fat hangs over your bra by debacle (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 04:15:12 PM EST
Those aren't curves.

YMMV. Gotta starve yourself to fit into that wedding dress and all that.

Most women are either heifers or anorexic, similarly most men are either normal sized or 600 pounds. It's not any easier for us male freakshows to find clothes that fit us.

i'm a heifer. got it. by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #16 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 06:03:38 PM EST
the only time i've ever had issues with fat over the edge is actually in my wedding dress, and it's not a problem with the bra. it's with the way the dress sits...and the problem is under my arms, where the edge of my boob is.

i've lost almost 10 lbs...but it took me since july to do it. still feel fat.
---------
Dance On, Gir!

I didn't call you a heifer by debacle (2.00 / 0) #17 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 06:24:26 PM EST
What I'm saying is that you're either a heiffer or anorexic - if you aren't, then you have to fit into the people's clothes that are.

good god, man by theantix (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 10:29:16 AM EST
The Democrats need to do something to stop letting their nominations be a battle of has-beens and never-will-bes like Kucinich.  After getting virtually no support in the last election I'm certain he knows he has zero chance, yet is running anyhow to prove some sort of stupid point.  It makes the nomination annoying and stupid, they need to keep the jokers out.
____________________________________
I'm sorry, but your facts disagree with my opinion.
I think he likes the attention by Bob Abooey (4.00 / 2) #5 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 11:09:04 AM EST
When you run for President you get to travel around the country (FOR FREE) and go on late night talk shows and stuff. Not a bad gig.

On a positive note, he can have a good influence on some of the real contenders. If some of the things he runs on gain traction with the public (he's a nutter but he does stand for mostly good things) some of the other candidates will jump on the bandwagon. So he can do some good even if it's in an accidental way.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

come on now. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 01:50:50 PM EST
He's running because NO one in his party wants to get out of Iraq.  He should win easily.

Blizzard of Death '06
you forgot the micks and the wops and hebes was by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 10:35:02 AM EST
redundant.

Have you considered the possibility of decorating gramps and standing around him singing alternative-lyric Christmas carols?

It was an American tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with power tools.

Heh... by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 11:13:32 AM EST
He might like that, he's always been a bit of an attention-whore.

In fact it was kind of funny, during his last birthday he got his picture in the local paper (along with a nice write-up) because he's so friggin old. This is just the thing he would love. Except, he called me and went on for 10 minutes about how bad the picture looked. Meanwhile the picture looked just like him, it's just that he's 300 years old and that's the way you look when you get that old.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

As long as Nicole . . . by slozo (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 11:23:47 AM EST
. . . keeps smokin' doobs, she'll be fine in no time, what with the munchies and all. She was probably headed for a fat-adding burger joint before she was nabbed anyways, except for some asshole who called in saying she was "going the wrong way". Jeesh, how the hell do they know where she's going anyway? Can't a girl just go out and have some fun anymore?

heroin chic eh ? by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 11:37:39 AM EST
says the blood test doper.. Uhhuh.. I remember when the BALM poll was closed due to sanctions.. What you forgot to add was they were WADA sanctions!

Hope you have a good time with gramps. We'll be in PGH tomorrow through Friday, should you feel like dropping in..

Oh I'm sure we'll have fun by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 12:02:49 PM EST
You know my terms for traveling to Pittsfield.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

David Duke by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 01:49:44 PM EST
It's amazing how much attending a Holocaust Denial conference in Teheran can do for your poll numbers.  I wonder if Bush is wondering why he didn't think of that.

---------------
I would attend anything in Tehran by debacle (4.00 / 2) #15 Tue Dec 12, 2006 at 04:19:43 PM EST
Free baklava and wet burka contests. How can you say no?

You'd think by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #18 Wed Dec 13, 2006 at 01:13:01 AM EST
that if Lionel Richie was your dad, you'd be quite mellow and sensible.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Yeah by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #19 Wed Dec 13, 2006 at 03:50:08 AM EST
Except she was adopted, so she doesn't have the "easy like a Sunday Morning " gene.

Frankly I think she needs a good spanking.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Maybe by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #20 Wed Jan 10, 2007 at 09:33:16 AM EST
She simply the "Easy" gene sequence was simply mistranslated and expressed in another form...

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL