Print Story Attn: LHuSi infidels
By Breaker (Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 02:44:41 AM EST) (all tags)
Don't forget LHuSi beers this Friday

Kick off in the Anchor as everyone knows where it is?

Or, post a suggestion for another venue.

Northern infidels: Driusan's got dibs on the spare bed but I have 2 sofa's spare if you need...

< wfc4 post mortem | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Attn: LHuSi infidels | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Have work drinks by TPD (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 02:51:47 AM EST
it's a mate's leaving do however if drinking/clubbing/whatevering is continuing on till the small hours I may make it down.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM

Missed the last one by Phage (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 03:17:47 AM EST
Or is this a re-schedule ?
I vote for The Anchor. Mainly because it's next door. (Disclaimer: It scores a 4/10 on the pub-o-meter in winter months when you can't sit outside.)

Nope by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Nov 07, 2006 at 01:08:25 AM EST
This is in honour of Driusan being in Londinium.

Sorry can't make it by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 03:19:45 AM EST
Got another drinks to go to.

Doubt I'll make it by priestess (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 03:23:53 AM EST
Promised I'd do something in a different pub before Planet Angel. If you end up wanting to stay up all night though, you know where PA is.

Have fun, drink one for me.

Pre.........
---------
Chat to the virtual me...

Thanks for the reminder by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 03:24:56 AM EST
Can I put provisional dibs on one of the sofas. Pretty sure I'll come, but I'll try and make the 23.45 train back home. And there's a chance I'll make it, what with still not drinking.

Dibs dobbed. by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Nov 07, 2006 at 01:07:47 AM EST
And patio space reserved...

Regarding Driusan, by komet (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 07:46:45 AM EST
Hey, I just re-read his last diary and was somewhat alarmed to find that on leaving your place he planned to take a cab to the airport, the airport in question being Luton IIRC. I trust you'll make it clear to him why this is a fiscally insane idea.

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.

When I posted that by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 09:56:01 AM EST
I had just realized that I had accidently booked a 6:30 flight. i'm not sure if the tube even runs at 6:30, otherwise Id hae planned on taking it.#

jave imentioned that the eyboard in this hostel sucks? or thative been drinking?

Vive le Montréal libre.

I'm not sure dude by komet (2.00 / 0) #9 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 10:04:48 AM EST
I'm sure breaker will tell you, but if not I am pretty sure that getting a hotel room near the airport will be cheaper than a taxi from London. Those things are fucking expensive, and don't forget most London airports are nowhere near London.

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.

well by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 10:08:12 AM EST
i was also considering just going therethe night before and sleeping in the airport lounge until6ish too. i'lll work it out later when ihavebrishigh people andbeer instead ofwineas and whatnot to later.

um. i have no time left at this kiosk. but I the hostel is playing sublime. this hostel is awesome.

Vive le Montréal libre.

No tube to Luton by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #15 Tue Nov 07, 2006 at 02:17:08 AM EST
First train arrives at 7.35 at Luton. I think there'll be a bus that'll get you there though.

Woah, dude. by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 09:57:12 AM EST
I have a bed?!

Vive le Montréal libre.

And your own bathroom as well... by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Nov 07, 2006 at 01:01:20 AM EST
In case you get hulvered...

I _will_ make a serious attempt this time by Herring (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Nov 06, 2006 at 10:29:13 AM EST
Should be able to make the Anchor by about 17:45.

Oh, and if that spare sofa's still going ....

I think there are two ways in which people are controlled. First of all frighten people and secondly, demoralize them - ANW Benn

Attn: LHuSi infidels | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback