Key:
[NSFW] = Not Safe For Work
[NSFWFUP] = Not Safe For Work For Ultra-Prudish
[(UK)] = UK-centric
[LL] = Late or repeated link
< NaNoPoMo | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Monster Mash | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Boiling frog story not true. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 02:51:54 AM EST
That is all I have to say on the issue of information security.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 04:58:23 AM EST
That was all I could think about too.

He did prefix it "They say..." by R Mutt (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 05:41:38 AM EST
Implying that he doesn't necessarily believe it.

It's still propagating the myth by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 05:44:04 AM EST
Why this infuriates me so is something of an unknown, but infuriate me it does.

I knew it was you from the new replies box by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 10:55:07 AM EST
Fear not, however, I'm only in this bit of your head. I haven't found out where you buried those people yet.

ahmedinadjad by martingale (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 03:00:32 AM EST
I was going to read it, honest. I started with the first sentence, and right there it mentioned a god, and that's when I just knew it wasn't worth reading further. *Plonk*
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
How does the fashion industry survive... by spacejack (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 09:16:31 AM EST
Not well. The knockoff industry makes it the shittiest of the creative industries to work in. I'd rather flip burgers.

really? by alprazolam (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 12:52:17 PM EST
seems like those at the top rake in plenty of dough to me.

Monster Mash | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback