Print Story Re-unclified
By gazbo (Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 06:20:59 AM EST) (all tags)
My brother's girlfriend squeezed one out this morning.  I have another nephew.

He is named Geoffrey.  His brother is named George.  Hmm....

Comments so far:

"He needs to keep his Zippy shut"
"He'll keep having kids until his Rod's snipped"
"At least the present will be easy; pair of dungarees."

I'm fucking dying here.  I can't wait to speak to him - my brother is fair game for piss-taking, but I fear I may have to tread carefully around the mother.

More importantly: anyone come up with better suggestions for gags?  For the record, we do have a friend nicknamed "Bungle" who I will do my damnedest to invite up to stay.

< Everybody look at my nice shiney new invention!!! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Re-unclified | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
heh heh by Merekat (4.00 / 7) #1 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 06:51:46 AM EST
Might I suggest you stick an appropriate ring tone on the brother's mobile while he's not paying attention?

You very fucking well might by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 06:54:37 AM EST
That is an awesome suggestion!

Heh by hulver (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 06:52:07 AM EST
I'm sure the possibilities for gags are endless.

I just can't think of any right now. This new job appears to be effecting my humour muscle.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

Ulp. by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 06:54:11 AM EST
This new job appears to be effecting my humour muscle.

Oh ISG, I'm so sorry.

No no, you misunderstand. by hulver (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 06:57:15 AM EST
I'm too busy to think about anything else other than work during the day. I'm only having a quick browse of HuSi now to stop my head exploding.

I'm loving the job.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

Hurrah! by gazbo (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 07:00:31 AM EST
That's very good to hear.  Contrary to logic, it's fantastic to spend your work time working rather than browsing.  The day goes approximately O(log n) faster.

/raises glass

Geoffrey? George? by komet (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 08:28:26 AM EST
I'm sure the USians are completely mystified. Unfortunately I can't think of any good gags right now, but surely the name-decision process wasn't entirely random?

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
I think it's fates way of telling you by TPD (4.00 / 3) #8 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 09:01:02 AM EST
what you need to do for your MFC entry.

also you need to see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzxdulMGN4

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM

Not a bad suggestion by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 11:58:02 AM EST
I was going to do Happy Days, but I think you're onto something.

I squeezed one out this morning as well by nebbish (4.00 / 2) #10 Fri Dec 01, 2006 at 01:05:56 AM EST
Sorry

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Re-unclified | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback