Print Story women are strange creatures.
By cicero (Fri Oct 27, 2006 at 04:06:50 PM EST) cicero, crazy, women, sameoldshit (all tags)
then again, i've been told that men are too.

so, first off, howdy.  been a while, or so the comment dates would lead you to believe.  a bit over a year.

secondly, I've yet again arrived at the conclusion that women are odd creatures.  I'm doing the whole cohabitation thing now (living, incidentally, with the woman I ditched you, dr. hoffman, to go and hang out with oh those many years ago) in a city in california where my earings give me zero street-cred.  she works worse hours than me at this point.  that's not too hard to believe considering that I used to get ansty if I was still at work at 4.30 pm (last job).  I keep more reasonable hours nowadays, but I still get home hours before her. this leads to more stress than it should, but what can I say, I'm bitter than she works as much as she does(*), so we sometimes argue when she gets home.  anyway, we had a tiff the other night, you know the kind. I commented on the fact that she ate loudly while we were trying to watch Lost (i mean, seriously, who eats w/ their mouth open) and she responded with, "well, there's crap on the counter.  why didn't you clean that?"  I let that one go, thinking that I had indeed left crap on the counter.

the next morning, I looked at the counter.  the crap she was referring to was the box from the take-out dinner she had brought home the night before.

what?

still, it was apparently my fault for not cleaning up her mess.  her retort was, I guess, a perfectly valid reply to me asking her to close her mouth when she ate.

yeah.  that and I've just discovered Tool.  awesome shit.  it's like NiN for adults.

oh yeah, fuck this google advertising.  haha.

< four year old girl begins puberty | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
women are strange creatures. | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Uhm, she'd have to be by muchagecko (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Oct 27, 2006 at 07:32:18 PM EST
a little nuts to fit your past girlfriend profile. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you've settled down nicely. You've given us some scares in the not so distant past. This last year could have taken you further down that crazy path.

Keep us in your loop, k?

The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.

Tool. by blixco (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Oct 28, 2006 at 01:30:01 AM EST
Dude.

Tool.
---------------------------------
I accidentally had a conversation in italian at lunchtime. I don't speak italian. - Merekat

Women. Can't live with 'em by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 2) #3 Sat Oct 28, 2006 at 05:59:05 AM EST
I think men and women living happily together is just a liberal myth. It just doesn't work.

NiN for adults by debacle (4.00 / 1) #4 Sun Oct 29, 2006 at 11:21:32 AM EST
Yeah, you've summarized that pretty well.

Women are strange liquid creatures forced to mimic the outdated gender structure that has been imposed upon them for hundreds of years. Cut 'em some slack.

Don't take thier shit, but cut 'em some slack.

Of course we are..... by Mrs FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Oct 31, 2006 at 06:05:07 PM EST
how else could we keep you on your toes????

Good to see you back.